Welcome to All Things IC communication consultancy.
My name is Rachel Miller and I founded All Things IC in 2013 to help communication professionals and companies achieve excellence.
Organisational communication fascinates me.
You can see the tangible difference effective communication makes and I’m proud to see my clients exceed their goals.
All Things IC’s work includes advising and coaching businesses, communication teams and individuals to help them work smarter and improve workplace communication.
From a one-day or longer-term partnership, we’re open to your ideas.
If you’re looking to learn about internal communication, see the All Things IC Masterclasses website.
These one-day courses are designed with professional communicators in mind to help you improve your knowledge and enhance your career.
I also create bespoke Masterclasses on a range of topics. These include crisis communication, knowledge management, social media and PLC comms. Do please get in touch if you have a training requirement.
I’m a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and Institute of Internal Communication (IoIC) and an Accredited Practitioner.
Further reading: find out more about Rachel Miller.
Services All Things IC offers:
- advising on organisational change strategies
- devising and delivering comprehensive internal communication audits
- creating employee surveys
- chairing focus groups
- hosting ‘lunch and learn’ sessions on social media for employees
- advising on social intranet/enterprise social network adoption and decision-making
- guest speaking at comms team-building days
- presenting internal communication strategy to senior management
- creating change communication plans
- judging communication competitions and award schemes
- benchmarking internal communication
- coaching line managers and chairing discussions
- conducting in-house training for your team or organisation
- writing and researching social media policies
- being a trusted adviser for Comms Directors to turn to
- running All Things IC Masterclasses
- offering honest opinions on channels and teams and advising on recruitment/team structures.
We know how important your budget is, and work with you to manage time, effort and resources.
Every client receives a written statement of work outlining what you’re hiring All Things IC to do, how long it will take and how much it will cost. We listen, plan, do and review.
Got an idea of how All Things IC can help you achieve communication excellence? Do contact us and Rachel will be in touch to help create a plan of action.
Who has hired All Things IC?
All Things IC has advised companies including Harrods, O2, Jamie Oliver Group, PRS for Music, Heathrow Express, Westminster City Council, London Ambulance Service, Notting Hill Housing, Steria and the Zoological Society of London.
There’s not a one-size-fits-all approach to communication or employee engagement, because no two companies are the same.
That’s why you need tailored and smart strategies that are aligned to your business, relevant channels, opportunities for two-way conversations and for employees to have their voices and views heard and acted on.
Our role is as diverse as talking with tiger keepers while conducting IC audits, to training senior leaders and frontline employees on using Twitter.
Got an idea in mind of how we can help? Do get in touch.
How does All Things IC work?
Some companies hire us as trusted advisers e.g. to help choose agencies, attending comms team recruitment interviews and giving an honest impression of communication strategies and channels.
One of Rachel’s clients describes her as her “secret weapon” – a supporting force behind the scenes, enabling her comms team to achieve what they need to, as they know they can draw on expertise when they are under pressure, to help them succeed.
The opportunities are endless and we’re open to your ideas. We can discuss your requirements and create a plan of action.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for stopping by this page,