Welcome to All Things IC communication consultancy.
Top communicators know the key to their success is the ability to communicate their ideas with great clarity, confidence and credibility inside their organisation.
All Things IC specialises in helping communicators achieve excellence and communicate more effectively through consultancy and training.
The consultancy was founded in 2013 by award-winning communicator Rachel Miller. She’s a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and Institute of Internal Communication (IoIC) and an Accredited Practitioner.
She enables professional communicators to transform the way they work and make smart decisions to benefit their organisation.
Clients say working with Rachel gives them:
- increased confidence in their abilities
- visibility into what needs to change in their organisation
- a skills boost.
All Things IC can provide insights into how communication happens in your workplace, work alongside you to shape your strategies, deliver bespoke training and help you succeed.
What problems are you having with your internal comms I could help you with?
From a one-day to longer-term partnership, All Things IC can help you achieve communication excellence.
One of Rachel’s clients describes her as her “secret weapon” – a supporting force behind the scenes, enabling her comms team to achieve what they need to, as they know they can draw on expertise when they are under pressure, to help them succeed.
How All Things IC can work with you:
- advising on organisational change strategies
- devising and delivering comprehensive internal communication audits
- creating employee surveys
- chairing focus groups
- hosting ‘lunch and learn’ sessions on social media for employees
- advising on social intranet/enterprise social network adoption and decision-making
- guest speaking at comms team-building days
- presenting internal communication strategy to senior management
- creating change communication plans
- judging communication competitions and award schemes
- benchmarking internal communication
- coaching line managers and chairing discussions
- conducting in-house training for your team or organisation
- writing and researching social media policies
- being a trusted adviser for Comms Directors to turn to
- running bespoke All Things IC Masterclasses for your team or stakeholders
- offering honest opinions on channels and teams and advising on recruitment/team structures.
All Things IC is happy to sign non-disclosure agreements (NDA) and respects client confidentiality.
We know how important your budget is, and work with you to manage time, effort and resources.
Every client receives a written statement of work outlining what you’re hiring All Things IC to do, how long it will take and how much it will cost.
Got an idea of how we can help you? Do contact us and Rachel will be in touch to help create a plan of action.
Who has hired All Things IC?
All Things IC has advised companies including Harrods, O2, ARM, Jamie Oliver Group, PRS for Music, Heathrow Express, Westminster City Council, London Ambulance Service, Notting Hill Housing, Steria and the Zoological Society of London.
There’s not a one-size-fits-all approach to communication or employee engagement, because no two companies are the same.
That’s why you need tailored and smart strategies that are aligned to your business, relevant channels, opportunities for two-way conversations and for employees to have their voices and views heard and acted on.
Got an idea in mind of how we can help? Do get in touch.
We can train you and your team
If you’re looking to learn about internal communication, see the All Things IC Masterclasses website.
These one-day courses are designed with professional communicators in mind to help you improve your knowledge and enhance your career.
We also create and deliver bespoke Masterclasses on a range of topics. These include crisis communication, knowledge management, social media and PLC comms. Do get in touch if you have a training requirement.
The opportunities are endless and we’re open to your ideas.
We look forward to hearing from you.