What events are on for internal communication professionals to attend?
Here are some of the awards, courses and conferences that are taking place.
Acronyms: IoIC = Institute of Internal Communication. CIPR = Chartered Institute of Public Relations. PRCA = Public Relations and Communications Association.
Got something you want to be considered for the list? Send a note via the contact form.
Download the free All Things IC app to keep updated on the move.
27-28 March: EuroComm from IABC, London < this link saves you money via my speaker code
- 19-21 April: Spring Strategic Internal Communications for Health Care, ALI, Chicago
- 24-25 April: IntraNet Reloaded Boston, We-Connect, Boston
- 25 April: IC Fight Club Grand Finale, London
- 26-28 April: Social, Video, & Mobile for Internal Communications, ALI Conferences, New Orleans& Mobile for Internal Communications
- 27-28 IntraNet Reloaded Berlin 2017, We-Connect, Berlin
- 27 April: All Things IC Internal Communication Masterclass, London
- 27 April: Ask the Guru from CIPR Inside and Alive With Ideas
- 7-9 May: PRSA 2017 Counselors Academy Conference, PRSA, Seattle
- 12-13 May: Communication Management Forum, Edward Bernays College of Communication Management, Zagreb
- 16-18 May: Social, Video, & Mobile for Internal Communications, ALI Conferences, Seattle
- 25-29 May: Interventions: Communication Research and Practice, International Communication Association,San Diego
- 25 May: All Things IC Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass, London
- 31-2 May: Intranet 2017 Conference, Step Two, Sydney
- 19 – 21 July: Strategic Internal Communications ALI conference, Boston. From 1 March – save $200 using the code AllthingsIC.
- 14 September: All Things IC Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass, London
- 18 October: All Things IC Writing Skills Masterclass, London
- 22 November: All Things IC Internal Communication Masterclass, London
- 13 December: All Things IC Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass, London
CorkComms events organised by Corp Comms magazine.
#commschat via Twitter every Monday night, 8pm UK time, organised by Communicate Magazine.