Below are the upcoming dates and topics and looks like some crackers in there. Webinars are free for CIPR members and £30+VAT for non-members.
They are a great way to have a taster of various aspects of communication and only take an hour of your time. Sessions are fully interactive as you can submit questions to the trainers, who you can see and hear via video link. If the timing doesn’t suit your diary, you can view them on demand at a convenient time. They are usually 10.30-11.30am GMT.
- 21 February – Evaluation best practice (repeated on 30 October)
- 2 March – Google Analytics and PR: an overview for PR professionals (repeated on 12 October)
- 6 March – Winner public sector contracts
- 15 March – Powerful blogs (repeated on 6 September)
- 20 March – Pitching to journalists
- 28 March – Twittiquette (repeated on 17 October)
- 18 April – Feature writing
- 24 April – Communicating with hard to reach audiences
- 26 April – Creating dedicated online communities (repeated on 12 September)
- 3 May – Working with the media
Have you come across a training course or event that you think other Internal Comms professionals would be interested in reading about? Do let me know, you can contact me: email@example.com
Post author: Rachel