Welcome to episode six of FIR presents All Things IC with Rachel Miller.
On the last Tuesday of each month I publish a podcast focusing on internal communication as part of the For Immediate Release (FIR) podcast network. Based on feedback from IC pros, I record 20-30 minutes of content each month.
You can find a whole host of other podcasts to listen to in the network, including the iconic Hobson & Holtz Report, which is now in its tenth year.
The show this month focuses on the following topics:
- My talk at Google’s Atmosphere event in London on employee social networking
- Book: Spin Sucks: Communication and Reputation Management in the Digital Age by Gini Dietrich.
- Listen to Gini’s Inside PR podcast alongside Joseph Thornley and Martin Waxman http://www.insidepr.ca
- Responsive Org website, tickets to the unconference on 10 May and find them on Twitter @responsiveorg.
- The introverted revolution in internal communication
- Institute of Internal Communication conference 1-2 May 2014. Follow via #ioiclive14 on Twitter.
- Book: Things a Little Bird Told Me: Confessions of a Creative Mind, by Biz Stone, @Biz, co-founder of Twitter.
Listen to FIR episode six here:
- Download the file
- Subscribe to the FIR presents All Things IC with Rachel Miller RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device – iPhone | Android | Windows
You can also find FIR on Twitter @FIRpodcast.
What do you think of this month’s show? As ever you’re welcome to comment below or tweet me @AllthingsIC.
Post author: Rachel Miller