Communications Manager (Corporate), Imperial War Museum
Location: IWM, London
Salary: £35,525 per annum + 20.9% employer pension contribution
36 hours per week net
Closing date: 15 April 2018.
Purpose of the job
• Develop and deliver the Corporate Communications strategy for major regeneration projects, anniversaries, launches and collections across IWM’s five branches
• Develop the Internal Communications strategy and manage the delivery of internal communications platforms and activity across IWM, including the implementation of an enhanced intranet
• Deputise for the Head of Communications on corporate issues, reputation management and crisis communications
As well as;
• Develop and deliver stakeholder communications for IWM London and IWM Duxford with support from the Communications Officer (Corporate)
• Manage the Communications Officer (Corporate) and Communications Officer (Internal)
• Work closely with IWM’s marketing and digital engagement teams to ensure integrated and well-coordinated communications, marketing and digital campaigns for corporate activity
You will be expected to work independently, as well as across different teams, in order to contribute to, and deliver, the priorities of IWM – using your knowledge, skills, talent and potential to the best of your ability.
You will focus at all times on delivering excellent customer service, ensure value for money at all times while being professional, courteous and demonstrating the behaviours and attributes expected of all IWM employees. You will also adhere to all corporate standards, and use corporate systems as directed to ensure consistency of service, brand and operational standards.
You will be an experienced specialist in your area and take on broad responsibilities, working across departments effectively, working with individuals, partners and where appropriate volunteers.
You should be able to lead, manage and motivate your staff, partners and, where relevant, volunteers in order to get the best out of them
To identify and implement learning and development needs for both yourself and your team including volunteers, if appropriate.
Apply online via our website www.iwm.org.uk/corporate/jobs
Please note we do not accept only CVs, you will be required to fill in an online application form.
If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com
The closing date for receipt of applications is 11:55 pm, Sunday 15 April 2018.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 26 April 2018 at IWM London. Please note that the interview date has been specifically chosen according to the availability of the panel. You are advised to keep this date free if you are interested in this vacancy. We are unable to reschedule interviews. Please note we are unable to cover any interview travel expenses.
We regret that if you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date your application, in this instance, has been unsuccessful.
IWM is committed to a policy of Equal Opportunities.