Employee Communications Manager, Kronos
Closing date: 16 October 2017
We have an exciting, new opportunity for a communications professional to join our growing company.
In this Bracknell, UK-based role, you will be responsible for managing our international employee communications program.
We are seeking a strategic thinker who will initially support our EMEA region implementing a new Internal Communications strategy.
- Formulate and execute employee communications plans and timelines
- Create and advocate for a compelling internal story for the business, strategy, and priorities to engage employees
- Creates and encourages a rhythm of face to face communication, ensuring regular opportunities for the front line and leadership to connect
- Ensures that people managers at all levels understand their accountability for communications and engagement and provide them with the support they need to deliver
- Delivers a set of high quality communications channels including face to face that bring the business strategy and priorities to life, make it easy for people to access the information they need (making sense of the noise), give employees a voice and encourage feedback and debate
- Ensure that our people have a consistent, involving experience when it comes to communicating business change
- Co-ordinates the roll out of the Employee Engagement Survey and any interim pulse surveys.
- Using feedback and analytics continually refocus where necessary communication content and media.
- Ensure all messaging is consistent with our global brand
- Providing a conduit for exchange of ideas and processes between the Regional and Global Communications team.
- Work cross functionally and with writers and graphic designers to develop high-quality, high-impact materials that inform, educate, and engage employees and illustrate our culture
- Act as an employee brand evangelist, working in collaboration with various stakeholders to weave our culture into all aspects of communications
- Act as a champion for our Chatter collaboration tool
- Orchestrate employee gatherings such as quarterly all-hands meetings and employee/company celebrations
- Collaborate with regional and corporate resources on best place to work award submissions
- Participate as part of local crisis communications team.
- Proven experience with employee communications is required, preferably high-tech agency and corporate
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism/communications/international relations field would be ideal
- Success working with executives, cross functionally and across multiple regions
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational abilities, and high attention to detail
- Fluency in a language other than English is a benefit but not essential.
- Limited travel with EMEA expected in the first 12 months travel.
In time, this role could expand to support the APAC, and Latin America Human Resources and Facilities departments and local leadership, working in close collaboration with our U.S.-based employee communications team.
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite. Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites.
Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance — to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected!
Whether you’re playing foosball in one of our game rooms, working up a healthy sweat in group fitness classes, or videoconferencing with Kronites thousands of miles away, you’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously.
No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond.
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® – and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.