IC Consultant/IC Account Management roles, H&H
Job type: Full Time.
Imagine working somewhere where your individuality is celebrated, your efforts are recognised by everyone, and you feel you’re making a real difference every day.
A place where you know for sure that every one of your team mates wants to help you achieve. A place where you are positively encouraged to contribute ideas, inspired to take ownership and trusted do your job brilliantly.
Perhaps you’re thinking – really? Is there such a place?! Yes there is – read on!
H&H is a fast-growing and vibrant Internal Communications agency with offices in Hull and London. We’re recognised and chosen because of our astute strategic thinking, as well as our exceptionally creative approach to IC programmes.
We work with an incredible variety of clients and have stacks of industry awards recognising our approach and results. With many recent high-profile client wins and masses of opportunities on the horizon, we’re looking for talented Internal Communication professionals to join us right now to deliver exceptional IC support in a range of roles, from account management to consultancy.
The IC consultant role:
This role is all about the intelligent thinking behind our programmes. So, you’ll certainly be expected to demonstrate that you can properly think things through and come up with approaches that are creative, yet realistic and practical enough to meet clients’ needs.
It’s likely that you’ve had a successful and solid grounding working in the field of IC – and, in particular, strategic change communications. We’ll expect you to be as comfortable with developing strategies for hard-to-reach front-line employees as you are with executive and leadership comms.
And the work we do is rarely ‘broadcast’. You’ll therefore need a good understanding of collaborative communication techniques and approaches.
IC Account Management:
In this important agency role you’ll be building long-lasting relationships with our clients, ensuring that they are delighted with both the experience of working with H&H and the results achieved.
Ideally you will have built up a good level of agency experience managing client accounts. Even better if this has been in the area of internal communications.
However, if you have proven IC success client-side, and would like to take your career to the next level within an agency environment, then this could be the perfect next step. A natural communicator, you build rapport with ease.
Our clients will love working with you because of your astute understanding of their needs and your efficient and approachable nature. Your exceptional organisational skills means that you have a keen eye for detail, whilst still being able to see the big picture – the ability to think both strategically and practically. And most of all, your natural energy and tenacity helps you overcome any barriers that stand in the way of achieving your own, and the client’s, goals.
Does the following description sound like you?
- I’m passionate about internal communications and the difference it makes
- I’ve got extensive experience of developing internal communication and engagement strategies and plans
- I have the confidence to work effectively across all levels of an organisation, along with the tact and credibility to work with senior leadership teams
- I’m accomplished and skilled with words – I can sift through detail and present information in a simple yet powerful way
- I’m skilled and practiced in making the best use of traditional and digital communication channels
- I have the ability to adopt a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and programme objectives
- I can flex easily from ‘big picture’ strategy to tactical detail and planning
- I’m naturally sociable and outgoing and can build relationships quickly and easily
- I’m meticulously organised and love planning and coordinating projects
- I have a strong commercial shrewdness that translates seamlessly to deliver projects efficiently
- I’ve developed ways to manage my time effectively and productively. No matter what is thrown my way I always find ways to make it happen.
- I’m energetic and collaborative, and constantly strive for the highest standards
- I’m driven and committed to achieving the best possible outcomes
- I take responsibility for my own happiness and never wait for someone else to motivate me
- I’m naturally curious and am constantly growing and learning by trying out new things.
If this is you – what are you waiting for? There’s a role here at H&H with your name written all over it!
In terms of package – we’ll find one that works for you (which will include benefits such as healthcare, flexible working and profit share).
What to do now? Shine up your CV and send it without delay to our Michelle at email@example.com with a personal statement that gives us a good sense of what makes you, you. And why you think you’re just the person we’re looking for.