Head of Communications, Macular Society
Full time, based in Andover
Closing date: 12 October 2018.
Macular disease is the biggest cause of sight loss in the UK affecting around one million people. Working with Alan Clayton Associates the Macular Society is undergoing significant change with a new vision to end macular disease, and a new strategy to significantly grow income in order to fund the research that finds a cure.
The Head of Communications is a vital part of this, and will provide leadership in all of our marketing and communications work across the Macular Society.
Working closely with the Director of Fundraising and Marketing, the role will develop and implement the Macular Society brand, create audience focussed communications and implement the charity’s marketing and communications strategy to:
- raise awareness of the need for more research into macular disease
- ensure that more people know of us and recognise us as a source of support, and provide opportunities to convert this into financial support of the charity.
To express an interest in this role and to be considered for it, please submit the following:
- a detailed and up to date CV
- a supporting statement that addresses the essential job specific skills of the Person Specification and outlines your motivation for applying
- details of your availability on the dates provided in the indicative timetable.
- Deadline Friday 12 October 2018.
Interviews 24/25 October 2018.
For questions call Emma Malcolm 07796 015342 or email firstname.lastname@example.org