Internal Communication and Engagement Manager, Boden
In this new role for the business you will report to the People Director, and work with senior leaders across the business to drive and deliver an effective internal communications strategy in support of the business agenda, which results in everyone feeling;
– Informed, motivated and engaged with Boden as an employer
– effectively informed around Boden’s purpose, strategy and business performance
– a sense of pride in Boden`s brand and clothes.
You will work in conjunction with the People Director and senior stakeholders to create a strategic communication plan, with supporting tactical delivery plans. Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communication channel for communicating with managers and people internally.
You will manage content and planning across key internal channels, developing and driving an effective and engaging plan across internal channels. You will research and develop new channels and creative ideas in line with best practice and trends within the industry. You will use your knowledge and experience to coach and grow communication capability of our managers.
Typical Job Accountabilities
– In conjunction with the People Director set the strategic direction and priorities for internal communications.
– Support drive business outcomes through effective communications and change management.
– Understand stakeholders, communication and change management needs to shape a plan for connecting employees to a common ambition, strategy, values and key priorities.
– Work with the Exec team to develop and deliver measurable communications.
– Ensuring the alignment of internal and external messages and communications.
– Leading, project-managing and implementing programmes, ensuring early engagement with colleagues.
– Managing the Company’s intranet and other communications channels including creation of communication assets for local use.
– Instrumental in running the annual Engagement Survey and making the action plans are relevant and visible
– Provide innovative guidance and tools to enable more effective 2 way communication
– Develop communications capability across the business
– Analyse and interpret employee data and feedback to ensure plans are addressing organisational needs
If this sounds like your ideal role, put a superb cover letter together with your CV and apply!