Internal Communications Business Partner, AWE
Exciting opportunities in a truly unique environment.
If you want to work in a unique and innovative environment, then AWE could be the perfect place for you – whether you are a scientist, an engineer, a mechanic or a business professional.
Whatever stage you’re at in your career, we’re always looking for high quality candidates.
We are looking for an Internal Communication Business Partner to partner with AWE Business Leaders and provide internal and change communication consultancy, plans and measurable deliverables to effect change in their areas.
As an Internal Communications Business Partner you will create, develop, maintain and deliver engaging communications using a wide range of techniques and use your communication skills to convey difficult messages in a simple manner whilst managing multiple stakeholders and Business Leaders.
We are looking for the Internal Communications Business Partner to have:
- Degree level education – preferred
- Excellent writing skills for use across a wide selection of communication channels
- Strong listening and questioning skills
- Effective influencing skills
- Understanding of the theory, development and application of internal communications best practice
- Experience of Business Communications Partner
- Experience of developing and implementing complex and challenging change projects and able to influence and support leaders at all levels
- Experience of emergency and business continuity arrangements
AWE plays a crucial role in the defence of the United Kingdom, by providing and maintaining the warheads for the country’s nuclear deterrent. We are a centre of scientific, engineering and technological excellence, with some of the most advanced research, design and production facilities in the world.
Our unique expertise also assists the UK Government in developing and delivering a range of innovative and integrated support services, including national nuclear security and counter-terrorism solutions.
AWE is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applications from sections of the community which are currently under-represented at AWE, including women, BAME and applicants with disabilities.