Internal Communications Business Partner (Organisational Narrative), Cancer Research UK
Closing date: 13 December 2017
Are you an experienced internal communications professional with a passion for creating and delivering organisational narrative to staff?
We are looking for an experienced internal communication and engagement professional to…
- Drive and develop creative ways to tell our organisational story and tales of progress through internal communications
- Ensure our internal communications consistently link back to our strategy and organisational objectives, with an emphasis on storytelling that taps into emotional understanding
- Lead workstreams on delivering high impact internal campaigns aimed at bringing our core purpose and impact to life
- Own our internal comms plan and flight planning, including comms cascades through our leaders
- Partner with Research and Innovation (R&I), Policy and Information (P&I), Philanthropy and Partnerships (P&P) and International Directorate leadership to develop their thinking and plans to engage their staff effectively
The role requires tenacity, creativity and excellent influencing skills – helping directorates to develop their thinking for engaging and communicating with their staff. You will need, the ability to work flexibly within ambiguous and changing contexts – as well as a solid experience of communications and engagement principles and good practice.
Help us bring forward the day when all cancers are cured through your…
- Proven track record in creative communications and delivering complex, technical content in an engaging and human way
- Experience of driving change and improvement in employee communications
- Excellent relationship skills with a proven track record of getting stakeholder buy-in
- Strategic thinking, with the ability to plan and deliver at the same time
- Ability to disrupt and get people to think differently
Please click here to review the full job description – https://sway.com/YJDACbh2JPUyrBuH?ref=Link
If this describes you, you can enjoy a great career with us as, together, we bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Closing Date: Wednesday 13 December (midnight)
Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits
At CRUK we value diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, we will be relocating from our current offices in Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.