Website PIB Group
Internal Communications Executive, PIB Group
Contract: Interim. Please note this is a FTC position for maternity cover.
Closing date: 31 January 2018.
We require an (interim) Internal Communications Executive who can support the Head of Communications to help keep our employees educated, updated and engaged with the strategy and direction of our fast-moving company.
This is an exciting role providing room to bring content to life through new and fresh ideas.
The main purpose of this role is to provide consultancy and advice for Group stakeholders and ‘roll your sleeves up’ in the planning and execution of innovative solutions for a range of communication activities and integrated campaigns.
You will also work with contacts across our businesses on a regular basis.
Internal communication activities and campaigns
Working primarily with Group functions and senior stakeholders you will help plan and deliver a series of communication activities or campaigns (from creating and drafting content for newsletters, film, emails, intranet stories through to delivering acquisition announcements).
Lead on all Risk & Compliance communication activities as well as ad-hoc projects. Measure impact of communications deliverables and identify ways to continually improve.
Events Support planning and execution of:
- quarterly leadership meetings, including an end of year management event
- quarterly updates for all employees, including measurement Intranet The Group intranet is relatively new and one of our primary channels.
- Ensure a constant stream of compelling stories to bring the Group strategy to life and show strategy in action.
- Work with colleagues in other parts of the business to continually improve and maximise existing intranet functionality, ensure it remains smart and effective, encourage regular traffic to the site and regularly measure success.
- Find innovative ways to encourage employees to ‘speak up’ and interactive with content to support two-way communications
- Lead weekly editorial meetings
- Draft and source original content, and proof read stories submitted by businesses Internal communication toolkit.
Develop key elements of an internal communication toolkit to help ensure consistent planning and delivery of our communications.
• Communication plans / templates
• Editorial process and tone of voice guidelines
• Channels matrix
• Audience matrix
• Robust measurement approach.
Marketing communications You may also get involved in and help shape our external marketing activities. E.g. drafting content for marketing collateral, external conferences.
PIB is a new and rapidly growing group and has completed 12 acquisitions since April 2016, which has seen our employee base grown from 50 to almost 800+ people in 18 months with 24 offices. As a consequence, our environment is an exciting place to be, as well as rapidly changing and will continue to grow.