Internal Communications Manager (12m Mat Cover), Marie Stopes
Closing date: 18 October 2017
Salary: £40,000-£46,500 depending on experience and ability.
Marie Stopes International (MSI) is a global organisation providing personalised contraception services to women and girls.
Our local teams of professionals are passionate about the work they do in communities across 37 countries. The services we provide give a woman the power to choose when she has children so that she is free to pursue her plans and dreams for herself and her family.
The primary responsibility of this role is to further MSI’s Goal: The Prevention of Unwanted Births and its mission of ensuring the individual’s right to: Children by Choice Not Chance.
Working with the Global Director of Communications, you will be responsible for delivery of our internal communications strategy, which will ensure that team members have the information they need to do their job; are inspired by the mission, vision and values of the organisation, and feel connected with other team members around the organisation.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that effective support is in place for our corporate teams as they develop their own internal communications, and lead the communications on our internal recognition programme, Marie Stopes Stars.
This is an exciting time for internal communications at Marie Stopes as we continue to rollout a new intranet platform and digital tools across all of our regions, allowing us to communicate more effectively across our global organisation
To succeed in this role, you must have:
- Managing a range of internal communications channels. (essential)
- Providing internal communications advice and guidance to senior leaders. (essential)
- Managing external suppliers who provide design and production services. (essential)
- Working across a complex global organisation with operations in the developing world. (desirable)
- Developing exceptional written content for internal audiences. (essential)
- Line management experience. (essential)
- French and/or Spanish language skills. (desirable)
For more information about the role, please view the job framework on our website.
In addition, you will have the right to work in the UK and be pro-choice on children by choice & not chance
Closing date: Wednesday 18 October 2017 (midnight GMT). Interviews may take place before this date for exceptional candidates.