Internal Communications Manager, PlayStation
Location: Soho, London
Closing date: 28 July 2017
The Internal Communications Manager is a brand new role at PlayStation, responsible for shaping and delivering the employee communications and engagement strategy.
2017 is a great year to join the business in a communications capacity, with exciting projects on the agenda such as the refurbishment of our European headquarters here in London and the transformation of our HR systems infrastructure to create a progressive user experience for our employees.
The role holder will have the opportunity to influence and shape internal communications channels such as a new intranet, and help shape the engagement strategy focusing on the PlayStation’s culture and values.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has a proven track record of driving effective internal communications and employee engagement, perhaps as part of a broader team, and now wants to own and drive the internal communications agenda themselves.
Reporting into the HR Director, the Internal Communications Manager is responsible for shaping and delivering the employee communications and engagement strategy, aligned to the overall business strategy. Utilising and developing internal communications channels to keep employees engaged and fully informed.
We’d love to hear from you if you are/have:
– Degree qualified, ideally in journalism, communications, PR or marketing.
– Proven track record of operating as a communications specialist within a larger organisation.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills – from creative content generation through to attention to detail when editing/proofreading.
– Experience of implementing/designing/working with communications tools such as email, intranet, internal social media networks etc
– Good interpersonal skills, with a keen focus on building positive stakeholder relationships that enable effective collaboration
– Business acumen – deep insight and a thorough understanding of the business environment/industry in which the business operates.