Internal Communications Officer, National Childbirth Trust (NCT)
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience
Location: London Office
Deadline: 28 January 2018. 11.59pm.
Hours per week: 35
Job Type: Permanent.
We are looking for an Internal Communications Officer to join the team and help inform, engage and inspire our network of 7,000 volunteers, practitioners and staff.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the charity to get the best out of existing communications channels such as the monthly e-newsletter, blog site and intranet, as well as introduce new multimedia tools for improving NCT’s engagement with internal stakeholders.
You will need to be a good copywriter with an eye for detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
About the role
Work closely with our Head of Internal Communications to develop and deliver effective internal communications that inform and engage NCT volunteers, practitioners and staff across a range of channels.
- Create and distribute NCT’s monthly e-newsletters for volunteers, practitioners and staff, editing copy from submitted by contributors
- Identify and create engaging content to share across our range of internal communication channels, producing both written and video content
- Assist with the effective management of NCT’s intranet and WordPress blogsite
- Track and evaluate the success of internal communications campaigns using analytic tools to learn and improve internal communications
- Play a leading role in NCT’s storytelling, identifying opportunities to promote and support staff to understand the best channels to share
Having existing experience in all these areas is not essential. But you must be a natural storyteller with plenty of passion and enthusiasm for all things communications.
See the Job Description for more details on this exciting opportunity.
How to apply: Please upload a copy of your CV together with a supporting statement outlining how you meet the requirements of the role when prompted. We are shortlisting as we go along, so please don’t delay in replying.
Closing date: 28 January 2018 at 23:59
Interviews 31 January and 7 February 2018.