Social Media Champion, Innocent
We’re looking for a social media champion to join our award winning communities team. You’ll need to be an exceptionally talented writer and passionate about giving our UK drinkers the best possible customer service every single day.
What you’ll be doing
We have a big online community of drinkers, across various social platforms – 600,000 fans on Facebook, 280,000 followers on Twitter, and 80,000 on Instagram. It will be your job to respond to the people who get in contact with us across our social channels and on email. We need someone who will thrive on having great quality, one on one conversations with our drinkers. Whether you’re answering a question about a new product we’ve made, dealing with a drinker who’s had a disappointing experience, or trying to work out a polite way to turn down a marriage proposal (we get those a lot), you must feel absolutely confident you can entertain, inform and delight our drinkers with every response we give.
And when people get in touch with us on the phone, on email and on social, you need to make sure that our ears are open, capturing all of the feedback we get (good and bad), and passing it on to the relevant teams in the business. As innocent grows, it’s essential we continue to listen and learn from our drinkers, and you’ll play a major role in helping us do this.
You must be utterly brilliant at building great relationships with people and communicating in a way befitting of innocent. We’re not trying to scare you – but you won’t make it through the door unless you are.
What this job is:
– Highly creative – whether you’re selling a new drink for the first time, or talking about Rainforest Alliance for the hundredth time, you’ll need to bring creativity to everything you do.
– Customer service, on the phone, email and on social media
– Challenging – having repetitive conversations about the nutritional benefits of our drinks gets boring after a while, but you’ll have to find a way to keep every response fresh and interesting for our drinkers
– Suitable for ambitious people who are keen to develop and potentially become the voice of innocent across our social media channels
What this job is not:
– A job for somebody who likes the idea of spending their whole day on the internet. You need to be comfortable working in a team that truly cares about our drinkers and is willing to go the extra mile for them with every interaction