Social Media Innovation Lead, LEGO Group
Location: London, UK
Do you live and breathe social? Are you a strong collaborator, with second to none communication and negotiation skills?
Do you have the ability to translate new features and functionalities into successful social media strategies and roadmaps for the LEGO Group.
LEGO is consistently scored as one of the most loved and trusted brands in the world, we are looking for an individual to drive best in class social media experiences to all LEGO fans by collaborating with key social media platforms, tools and technologies to create roadmaps for the LEGO Group.
Your specific tasks include:
• Establishing and driving platform-specific roadmaps for new features and functionalities and roll out within TLG
• Managing day to day relationship with established social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
• Managing day to day relationship with platforms / tools to scale the ops of TLG on social media (for example, social media management system, Bit.Ly
• Running test and learn activities for new features and functionalities in collaboration with the Performance marketing manager
• Working with the Performance Marketing Manager to establish KPI’s and performance criteria ahead of company wide roll out of new features
• Working with the Performance Marketing Manager to ensure scalable reporting and measurement is implemented on all campaigns
• Working with the Social Media Strategists to ensure successful inclusion of learnings into digital toolboxes and assets
• Working with the local markets and regional teams to facilitate knowledge sharing and successful execution
• Working with the retail team and E-commerce to share knowledge and learnings accordingly
• Integrating and sharing roadmaps with the Media team
• Communicating platform best practices and innovation across TLG
• Travelling roughly 20 days per year – presenting and training on findings from platforms and rolling out internally
Challenges and Opportunities
Every role within the LEGO Group presents its own individual set of challenges and opportunities. This opportunity is no different, this role allows an individual to drive best in class social media experiences by collaborating with the key social platforms and identifying the latest and greatest tools and technologies for the future of social within the LEGO Group.
You’ll be a strong communicator and will have the passion for identifying new features and functionalities relevant to the LEGO Group, requiring negotiation skills and ability to respect confidentiality. You’ll have the opportunity to influence social media roadmaps for one of the most loved and innovative brands in the world, how cool is that?
Do you have what it takes?
• Social media knowledge – comfortable working with platforms, identifying new functionalities and features and translating that into opportunities in TLG social media roadmaps
• Paid media experience and ability to understand data analytics to evaluate performance
• Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
• Stakeholder management skills – ability to understand their needs and translate them into plans whilst managing expectations
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to maintain confidential information provided by platforms
• Experience developing and implementing Corporate Social Responsibility communication programmes
• Excellent written and verbal communicator with ability to present findings and deliver workshops
• Degree in business/marketing or equivalent experience
Bringing it to Life
The LEGO brand is a global phenomenon, loved by generations around the world. This affection is the result of the strong values that come with family ownership, a powerful, authentic purpose, and an innovative product that inspires creativity. For a leading communications professional, this role provides a chance to tell stories that delight and inspire, while protecting the reputation of one of the most powerful brands in the world.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application – please use the apply now button and please remember to attach a current CV.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers/jobdescription/social-media-innovation-lead/55653500 →