Transformation Communications Manager, Homebase
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Homebase/Bunnings and our team members are currently going through a huge amount of transformational change as part of a multi-year transformation journey as we transition to Bunnings, bringing new ways of working internally and new ways of working with our customers.
With so much going on and so much to consider across our transformation agenda, we are looking for a Transformation Communications Manager to help us develop a Transformation Communications Plan.
You will support the Internal Communications Manager to deliver effective and intelligent communications that support our transformational goals. Working closely with every area of the business, both in head office in Milton Keynes and with the operational store teams to ensure that everyone is taken along the transformation journey.
- Building key relationships and winning the confidence of General Managers, Senior Leadership team and Stakeholders
- Tailoring a consistent approach to our communications strategy
- Managing and co-ordinating potential & significant change, whilst understanding the impacts to the business and its people
- Support in promoting & bringing to light the results of change and bring to life the ethos of our business, whilst demonstrating a strong sense of values to get us to meet our business goals
- Provide advice and support to the Bunnings Leadership team on content and format of key business communication materials
- Timely and accurate completion and implementation of all internal communications campaigns and activities including support materials, coordination and review processes to a high standard.
Long term experience in the strategy, planning and delivery of both internal and external communications campaigns as part of business change/transformation initiatives
Substantial experience of providing change and communications support at a senior level within a professional service environment and/or a major organisation.
Understanding and familiarity with the use of wide ranging internal communication channels and materials.
The ability to take complex briefs and turn them into engaging, easy to understand communications materials.
Well organised with strong prioritisation skills, project and time management, and attention to detail.