Internal Communications training
Are you a professional communicator who needs a knowledge or confidence boost?
Would you like to benefit from internal communication training with me to help you to succeed?
Attendees say my training leaves them feeling inspired, motivated, full of ideas and ready to turn plans into action.
Browse the options below and let me know how I can help you.
I hold a Masterclass each month in London and invite practitioners to join me for a day of face-to-face learning on a particular topic.
Need a confidential space where your team can learn together? I’ve devised and delivered bespoke Masterclasses and strategy sessions for organisations including the BBC, Coca-Cola, LEGO, Royal Mail, Aon, AVEVA, British Red Cross, National Trust, NHS, Mencap and ARM. If you’re based in London I can come to you or I’ll host you at my training venue in London.
If you only invest in one internal comms course this year, make it this one. The Internal Comms Masterclass is packed with expert advice, practical ‘take-aways’ and guaranteed ‘light bulb’ moments! One of the most informative and engaging internal communications courses I’ve invested in. So glad I came. Brilliant! Thank you Rachel.David Manning
I really enjoyed the Masterclass: a perfect blend of learning points, refreshers and even reassurance that we’re on the right track, with superb teaching, discussion among peers and different perspectives. I feel re-energised and inspired to take our internal comms to the next level.Inês Osborne
Entirely credible, completely practical and delivered with utter loveliness, Rachel’s Change Comms Masterclass is a must for anyone supporting with communication through change. I’ve left with some great tools, know how from real-life, real-world experience and inspiration.Angela Mannion
Choose your Masterclass
“Helping internal communicators to succeed”
Thanks for a well-pitched, pacey, interactive and genuinely useful day. I couldn’t be more glad to have taken the Internal Communication course.
A really inspirational day of learning. Rachel is an excellent facilitator and created a friendly, open space for discussion and collaboration.
It gave me plenty of new ideas to take back to my organisation.Claire Bridge
Rachel’s Change Comms Masterclass was a great experience, I recommend it!Eva van Damme
A really terrific course brilliantly delivered. Engaging, fun and inspiring.Matt Eastley
- 28 January 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration.
- 6 February 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Momentum.
- 27 February 2019: Internal Communication.
- 6 March 2019: How be a Comms Consultant – Exploration.
- 27 March 2019: Change Communication.
- 9 April 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Momentum.
- 24 April 2019: Strategic Internal Communication.
- 22 May 2019: Internal Communication.
- For bespoke Masterclasses, please see the small team and large team options or 1-2-1 VIP Day.
- A place on an All Things IC Masterclass costs £599 +VAT per person.
- CIPR and IoIC members can save 20% and claim CPD points/hours using codes CIPRmember or IOICmember.
- Nonprofit organisations can save 20% using code NFP20 at checkout.
- You can only use one code per transaction.
- If you are outside of the UK, please use the code non-uk to have the VAT deducted.
- wallacespace in St Pancras, London, is home to All Things IC’s Masterclasses.
- The address is 22 Dukes Road, St Pancras, London. Travel information.
- The course starts at 9am and finishes at 4.30pm. Breakfast is available from 8.30am. All food is included.
- Please advise any dietary or access requirements.
- Wear what you like, think smart jeans rather than suits. You don’t need a laptop.
Professional communicators from these companies have attended a Masterclass
Through this Momentum Masterclass, Rachel creates a totally confidential yet honest environment to explore our individual business opportunities and proposition. Her insight, gleaned from her years in the business, and the advice from others was invaluable and I left with a head full of ideas and a notebook full of actions. Thank you Rachel!Ceri Aiken
I found the Strategic Internal Communications Masterclass exceptionally useful as I plan our strategy.. What an interesting and diverse group of IC leaders and I love Rachel’s learning style. Definitely worth attending and I look forward to joining future All Things IC Masterclasses.Jane Shaw
Get in touch...
Want to work together or got a query for me? Do please get in touch. You can also book a free 15-minute call this way, Rachel Miller.