If you are a professional communicator who would benefit from having time to talk about your work, Rachel can help.
“Come and pick my brain for a day. I will hire us a room at my excellent training venue in London, and we can spend the whole day concentrating on you” – Rachel Miller.
This VIP Day is ideal if you are grappling with issues such as:
- Is my communication team structured in the right way?
- Is my internal communication strategy any good?
- How can I demonstrate gravitas as a communicator?
- How do I know if our change communication plan is right?
- What should I be advising about employee engagement?
- How can I get senior leaders to listen to me?
- How can I write an internal communication strategy?
- Do our communication channels actually work?
- What does our employee survey data mean?
- What should I be telling stakeholders about internal communication?
- How can I get people to use our Enterprise Social Network?
- Needing honest advice about a campaign or messaging you’re developing.
“The list is endless! I know how hard it can be to receive honest feedback about your communication plans, strategies and campaigns and how visible your role is. Come and benefit from a confidential space to air concerns and ask me to help you tackle your challenges.”
Rachel has been offering this service regularly for All Things IC’s clients and now you can benefit too.
Your investment for a VIP Day
The rooms All Things IC hire are for a maximum of four people and your investment will be £1499 +VAT. To make the most of our time together and your budget, you can either come alone or bring up to two team members who could join us for the whole day or just part of it.
If you would like to explore 1-2-1 consultancy with Rachel, please book your session by adding this page to the basket.
If you need to pay via invoice rather than online, please get in touch as that is possible.
What we need to know:
- What you would like Rachel’s help with on the day
- Suggested dates
- Whether you will be coming solo or bringing up to two colleagues to join us.
What All Things IC will do:
When we receive your booking, we’ll get in touch to confirm receipt, choose a mutually convenient date and book the training venue.
You will have a call before the day so Rachel is clear what you would like to achieve from your time together.
Do let us know any queries using the form below.
“I look forward to hearing how I can help you” – Rachel
Six-month VIP mentoring package
Looking for more support? Rachel offers a six-month mentoring package, which costs £2999+VAT and includes a VIP Day in London for just you and Rachel, plus six months of mentoring calls (one call every four weeks).
Please contact us or complete the form below if you would like to find out more about this package.
Have a query before booking?
Please complete this form to get in touch with Rachel: