Are you a professional communicator who would benefit from having time to talk about your work and be supported? Rachel can help.
“I’ve developed a six-month VIP mentoring package to provide you with an opportunity to invest in your professional development. I’d love to help you succeed” – Rachel Miller.
What to expect
The VIP mentoring package is for one person and includes a VIP Day in London, plus six calls over six months.
You’ll spend a whole day with Rachel 1-2-1, then speak via phone every four weeks for a confidential one-hour call.
This structure enables you to have accountability and a regular opportunity to track your progress and ask for Rachel’s advice.
This VIP mentoring package is ideal if you are grappling with issues such as:
- Is my communication team structured in the right way?
- Is my internal communication strategy any good?
- How can I demonstrate gravitas as a communicator?
- How do I know if our change communication plan is right?
- What should I be advising about employee engagement?
- How can I get senior leaders to listen to me?
- How can I write an internal communication strategy?
- Do our communication channels actually work?
- What does our employee survey data mean?
- What should I be telling stakeholders about internal communication?
- How can I get people to use our Enterprise Social Network?
- Needing honest advice about a campaign or messaging you’re developing.
Rachel has been offering this service regularly for All Things IC’s clients and now you can benefit too.
You investment will be £2999 +VAT and this mentoring package is for one person only.
If you would like to book a VIP mentoring package, please add this page to the basket. The VIP day can be held at your office if you are in London.
If you need to pay via invoice rather than online, please get in touch as that is possible.
What we need to know:
- What you would like Rachel’s help with
- Suggested dates.
What All Things IC will do:
When we receive your booking, we’ll get in touch to confirm receipt, choose a mutually convenient date and confirm the location.
You will have a 30-minute call before the day so Rachel is clear what you would like to achieve from your time together.
You’ll then spend a whole day with Rachel 1-2-1, then speak via phone every four weeks for a one-hour call.
Do let us know any queries using the form below.
“I look forward to hearing how I can help you” – Rachel
Please contact us or complete the form below if you would like to find out more about this package.
Have a query before booking?
Please complete this form to get in touch with Rachel: