This advanced level Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass on 18 January 2018 builds on your existing internal communication knowledge.
It is suitable for senior communication professionals who are looking for a confidential space to learn, ask questions and air their challenges and ideas.
The Masterclass will be facilitated by Rachel Miller.
You’ll leave with practical skills and confidence to:
- Apply internal communication theory
- Equip you to have difficult conversations with your CEO and stakeholders
- Examine employee engagement and how it fits into organisations
- Understand the role of the modern senior communicator and their team
- Keep updated with the latest trends
- Analyse communication methods, including planning and stakeholders.
Want to know what it’s like to attend the Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass? Read Advita Patel’s blog to find out.
This Masterclass is for you if:
- You have accountability for internal communication in your organisation.
- You want to build on existing knowledge and take your internal communication to the next level.
- You’re happy to share experiences and examples with senior level peers and provide and receive honest and constructive feedback.
- You’d like to meet other communication professionals and expand your network.
Cost: £499+VAT per person. Breakfast is available from 8.30am if you fancy it. The course starts at 9am and finishes at 4.30pm at Wallacespace, Covent Garden, London.
- If you work for a nonprofit organisation, use the discount code NFP20 at the checkout to save 20%.
- CIPR member? Use code CIPRmember at the checkout to save 20%.
- IOIC member? Use code: IOICmember at the checkout to save 20%.
If you are an IoIC or CIPR member, you can earn CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points while you learn. Don’t forget to log your learning after the Masterclass. You will receive a certificate on the day to prove your attendance.