How are your internal communication plans and campaigns going? If you would benefit from having an experienced Internal Communication Consultant providing an impartial view about your work, this is the option for you.
Our work in IC is incredibly visible and sometimes we need an extra pair of eyes to review what we’ve done, offer advice and share ideas.
How does it work?
Your investment is £1245 +VAT.
What can you ask Rachel to do? We’ve provided some ideas below for you to choose from.
All of this work is conducted remotely, from the All Things IC office in London.
This is the option for you if work needs to be started from scratch, or there’s a large volume of information to be reviewed.
A review means analysing work you have started, drafted or completed. It builds on the half-day desk review option.
Typical scenarios – work that can be completed in a whole day:
- Analysing employee survey results (depending on the volume, you may need to book more than one day)
- Giving an objective review of a range of comms channels
- Reading comms plans and strategies and suggesting improvements
- Reviewing or creating job descriptions
- Analysing internal communication audit results
- Reading or writing proposed employee survey questions (depending on the volume, you may need to book more than one day)
- Reading focus group questions or creating new ones
- Sifting CVs or giving objective views on candidates.
Got an idea that’s not on the list? Do contact us with any queries.
Want to work together in person with Rachel? Here are the various options to choose from.
Please note: Once we have received your payment, Rachel’s Executive Assistant Louise will be in touch to confirm details with you, invite you to send the content over and outline Rachel’s availability to complete the work. We’ll also inform you whether a full day is sufficient time, based on the volume of work.
Please contact us if you have any queries.