PR Week unveils its Top 30 under 30
PR Week unveils its Top 30 under 30
Congratulations to this year’s 30 under 30 comms pros who have just been named by PR Week here in the UK.
Having been on the list myself back in 2009 (when it was 29 under 29), I’m always keen to recognise and celebrate when others are honoured for doing a great job.
To make it easier for you to discover who they are ahead of coverage in the June issue of PR Week, I’ve listed them below complete with their Twitter handles.
I’ve also created a Twitter list that you’re welcome to follow, it has 26 of the 30.
Ever year I write about this list and others, including the Institute of Internal Communication’s #30under30. It inevitably opens the doors to conversations around “why isn’t there a 50 under 50 list” etc.
This isn’t the place to debate that. I’d like to go on record to say well done to the in-house and agency PR professionals on the list.
The list was compiled following a thorough judging process involving a panel of established industry figures.
They included Gay Collins, founding partner of Montfort Communications; Jim Donaldson, FleishmanHillard UK managing director; Jo Dring, press and PR manager, corporate relations, at Heineken UK, who was formerly included in PRWeek’s 29 Under 29 list; Nicola Green, head of comms and reputation at Telefónica UK; and Francis Ingham, PRCA director general.
Congratulations to the class of 2015:
The PR Week 30 under 30 are:
- Rebecca Annable, @BeckyAnnable, account director and partner, Lansons
- Jordan Bickerton, @JimmyBicks, consultant, corporate comms, Fishburn
- Harriet Black, @harrietblack, account director, Orchard PR
- Jessie Bland, @jessieobland, content strategist, Waggener Edstrom
- Laura Buchan, @laurabuchan, head of PR, Confused.com
- Emma Carr, @emmafrancescarr, director, Big Brother Watch
- David Clare, @davidjmclare, programme director, Hotwire
- Gemma Cook, @GemmaCook_PR, PR manager, Samsung UK & Ireland
- Joanna Crawford, senior account manager, Cicero Group
- Lucy Davies, @lucydesadavies, associate director, Edelman
- Shelley DeBere, @shelleydebere, senior account manager, Markettiers4DC
- Rupert Esdaile, @rupertesdaile, senior account manager, Golden Goose PR
- Georgie Howlett, @GeorgieHowlett, senior consultant, Forster
- Daniel Jones, @D4N_J0NE5, manager, large car comms, Ford of Europe
- Oliver Walker-Jones, @oliwalkerjones, head of comms and sustainability, Aggregate Industries
- Hayley Kerrigan, senior account director, DeVries SLAM
- Krissy Koslicki, @kkoslicki, campaign director, Seven Hills
- Claire MacDonald, @clairemacdonald, account director, PrettyGreen
- Frank Marr, @Frankmarr7, founder and creative director, A Marr & Associates
- Elizabeth Mercer, @lizjmercer, account manager – technology, FleishmanHillard
- Thomas Morris, @IamDJCarlo, consultant, Fishburn
- Christopher Onderstall, @ChrisOnderstall associate director, FleishmanHillard
- Julian Rea, @julianrea, managing director, UK, CitySavvy
- Rebecca Ridge, @RebeccaTallulah, MD and founder, Rebecca Abigail PR
- Henry Sands, managing director, Sabi Strategy Group
- Andy Silvester, @silvesterldn, campaign director, TaxPayers’ Alliance
- Ryan Sketchley, @ryansketch, senior account director, Thirteen Communications
- Adam Tanous, @AdamTanousPR, senior account manager, Performance Communications
- Max Tatton-Brown, @MaxTB, founding director, Augur
- Duncan White, director, The News Academy.
Thinking about entering awards?
See my comms calendar to discover who is calling for entries and keep an eye on my ‘What’s on this week’ articles every Sunday to help plan your diary.
See my recent articles to help you think through your entry:
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on All Things IC website 12 May 2015.
Picture credits: Twitter.
How to get a new comms job
How do you fancy working as a professional communicator at Buckingham Palace? Comms Assistant to The Royal Household is just one of the jobs on the market at the moment. Just ima...
Introducing PR Bloggers – for people who blog about PR
PR Bloggers is a new Twitter account created for people in the public relations industry to share and discover PR blog posts, news and events. You can find it @PR_Bloggers. I ask...