Why do we trust some brands more than others? How important is integrity for a brand’s success? How can brand confidence be rebuilt during a crisis?
Jonathan Gabay, author of Brand Psychology – Consumer Perceptions, Corporate Reputations is offering the opportunity to hear him talk about these topics.
It’s just one of the events coming up for comms pros over the next 10 days as Jonathan is speaking at the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) on 6 July 2015 from 6pm. It starts from just £20 per ticket for CIPR members.
Here’s my regular look at what’s on. It covers 27 June to 8 July 2015.
Internal Communication Europe event
All Things IC is a media partner of the Internal Communication Europe conference in Amsterdam hosted by PR Week from 30 June to 1 July. If you’re booking tickets, don’t forget to use ATIC2123 to save you money.
Over the past week I published one article: What does the future of comms look like?
Here’s what’s coming up:
- 30 June + 1 July: PR Week’s Internal Communications Europe conference, Amsterdam
- 30 June: IABC AGM and Rapido evening, London. Info and tickets
- 30 June: Introduction to internal communication course, CIPR, London
- 1 July: PR Week’s Internal Communications Europe conference, post conference workshops, Amsterdam
- 1-3 July: EVCOMference, Liverpool
- 3 July: Responsive coffee, The Folly, London
- 8-9 July: International History of PR conference, Bournemouth University, UK
- 1 July: The How and Why of integrating internal and external comms functions, CIPR, London
- 2 July: Video and the national media – are companies getting it right event, London
- 6 July: Brand psychology: an insight, CIPR, London
- 8 July: Effective change communication, Melcrum, London.
If you’d like to plan further ahead, see the All Things IC comms calendar to discover what’s on for comms pros to attend.
Thank you to everyone who has contacted me to say you find this round-up useful.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a good week.
Post author: Rachel Miller.
First published on All Things IC blog 28 June 2015.