What’s on for comms pros over the next 10 days? Well if you fancy learning about the evolution of the annual report, how to have courageous conversations or understand the power of culture, you’re in luck.
There’s a bumper crop of events coming up between now and 8 October. You can see full information below.
Last week I was on a panel as part of a webinar by CIPR Inside focusing on ethics. I enjoyed the conversation with Katherine Bradshaw of the Institute of Business Ethics and Hannah Thoresby of HandH agency.
If you missed it and are a CIPR member, you can watch it online to see what we discussed. Katherine wrote for my blog in May this year: The only way is ethics – how to communicate integrity.
Have a great week,
- 29 September: Healthcare communications conference workshops, Ragan, Baltimore
- 30 September: Internal Communication Director’s Forum (aka The Boat)
- 30 September: The Evolution of the Annual Report, Communicate Magazine
- 30 September: Courageous Conversations, CIPR, London
- 2 October: Responsive coffee, The Folly, London
- 6 October: Strategic communication course, IoIC, London
- 6 October: The Power of Culture – breakfast debate, 9-11am, London
- 6 October: Melcrum Black Belt course starts, San Francisco
- 6-7, 14-15 October: Institute of Internal Communication, Accelerate course.
- 6 October: Melcrum Black Belt course starts, Melbourne, Australia
- 8 October: Thefuturestory, 1.30 – 6pm, London. Save 50% using code AllthingsICguest
Recent articles on All Things IC this week
Don’t forget you can download the free All Things IC app to read articles via your mobile device or tablet.
Discount codes for upcoming events
Thefuturestory, 8 October 2015
My blog readers can save 50 per cent off the price of tickets using the code: AllthingsICguest.
Thefuturestory from Theblueballroom will be looking at the 100-year career and I’m planning to attend.
It is taking place at RADA Studios, 16 Chenies Street, London, WC1E 7EX on Thursday, 8 October 2015 from 1.30pm – 6pm.
CIPR Inside, 13 October 2015
Save 20% off CIPR Inside annual internal comms conference on 13 October. I’m going to be speaking about content.
The code you need: allthingsIC15.
Employer Brand Management Conference, 9 December
You can get a 10 per cent discount on Employer Brand Management Conference on 9 December 2015.
It’s being hosted by Transform Magazine at etc venues in Aldersgate Street, London. The event will be exploring how to attract and retain the best talent, plus current communications opportunities and challenges.
The discount code you need: COMM10EBM.
Leaders in Communications, 5 November
PR Week is hosting Leaders in Communications event on Thursday 5 November, and you’re invited.
The one-day event is taking place in Shoreditch, London. Tickets are £500+VAT. Speakers include comms pros from British Gas, HMRC, Three UK and many more.
Looking for a new comms role?
Search the latest vacancies in the comms community via my jobs page. From comms internships to Global Communication Directors, there’s often a wide variety of roles and locations.
You can also advertise your roles from as little as £30 + VAT per vacancy per week if you’re a nonprofit. Find out how.
I hope you have a good week.
Thank you for stopping by,
Post author: Rachel Miller
Published on All Things IC blog 27 September 2015.