What’s on this week
What’s on this week
What’s on this week for comms pros to attend? From debates on the power of culture to an introduction into internal communication, there are lots of events to choose from.
Over the past week I’ve published various articles including a free ebook I’ve written a chapter of, #PRStack, plus a brand new infographic guiding you through how to write an internal communication strategy.
Coming up this week, readers of the All Things IC blog can take advantage of a special offer for this Thursday’s #thefuturestory event.
What’s on this week… Find a new job
If you’re looking for a new role, check out the All Things IC jobs page. From internships to Global Comms Directors, there’s a wide variety to choose from. The page is updated constantly, so do keep checking back.
If you have a vacancy to advertise, you can do so for as little as £30+VAT a week if you’re a nonprofit. See the how to place your job ad page for all you need to know.
What’s on this week
- 6 October: Strategic communication course, IoIC, London
- 6 October: The Power of Culture – breakfast debate, 9-11am, London
- 6 October: Melcrum Black Belt course starts, San Francisco
- 6-7, 14-15 October: Institute of Internal Communication, Accelerate course.
- 6 October: Melcrum Black Belt course starts, Melbourne, Australia
- 8 October: Thefuturestory, 1.30 – 6pm, London. Save 50% using code AllthingsICguest
- 8-9 October: ICCO Global conference, Milan, Italy
- 9 October: Internal Communications camp, Paris
- 13 October: CIPR Inside annual internal communication conference, London
- 13 October: Coaching masterclass, IoIC, with Sheila Hirst, London
- 14 October: An introduction to internal communication, Melcrum, London
- 14 October: Advanced writing and editing for the corporate communicator, Michigan, Ragan.
Here are other discounts currently available for readers of my blog:
CIPR Inside, 13 October 2015
Save 20% off CIPR Inside annual internal comms conference on 13 October. I’m going to be speaking about content.
The code you need: allthingsIC15.
Employer Brand Management Conference, 9 December
You can get a 10 per cent discount on Employer Brand Management Conference on 9 December 2015.
It’s being hosted by Transform Magazine at etc venues in Aldersgate Street, London. The event will be exploring how to attract and retain the best talent, plus current communications opportunities and challenges.
The discount code you need: COMM10EBM.
Leaders in Communications 5 November
PR Week is hosting Leaders in Communications event on Thursday 5 November, and you’re invited.
The one-day event is taking place in Shoreditch, London. Tickets are £500+VAT. Speakers include comms pros from British Gas, HMRC, Three UK and many more.
Recent articles on the All Things IC blog from the past week
- Celebrating a 150th birthday through storytelling – how HSBC is using video
- Get better at Digital PR thanks to #PRStack – details of a new ebook I’ve contributed to
- Communicators share ideas on driving change – O2’s Sarah Mullins writes about last week’s driving change conference
- How to write an internal communication strategy – featuring the brand new infographic below (thank you to the creative team at Alive With Ideas for turning my thoughts into the image).
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you have a good week.
Found this useful? Why not share it on.
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on All Things IC blog 4 October 2015.
Explore the elements of IC with this new free resource
Every now and again I spot something in the world of internal communication that stands out. Something I know will immediately benefit my clients, contacts and network. I’ve...
The inside story on last night’s award winners
Congratulations to all the professional communicators who battled Storm Doris to be honoured at the CIPR Inside #insidestory awards last night. I loved judging and adjudicating thi...