This week’s upcoming Strategic Internal Communications conference promises to equip IC pros with all you need to know to turn strategy into action.
All Things IC has teamed up with PR Week to offer readers of my blog £100 off the ticket price. It’s happening on 24 November 2015 at 30 Euston Square, London.
Simply book and use my exclusive code ATIC2186 to save £100.
What else is on for internal communicators over the next 10 days? Let’s find out.
It’s in King’s Cross, London and has been sponsored by the lovely people at Alive With Ideas!
The first lot of tickets went extremely quickly. The final batch of 25 are currently up for grabs. Act fast to get yours.
Intranet training courses
Clearbox consulting is holding two intranet training courses this week and I recommend checking them out.
What’s on this week
- 23 November: #FuturePRoof event, London
- 24 November: Strategic Internal Comms, PR Week, London. Save £100 using code: ATIC2186.
- 24 November: Annual conference from Engage for Success, London
- 24 November: Planning and designing an effective intranet, Clearbox consulting, London
- 25 November: Managing and enhancing an effective intranet, Clearbox consulting, London
- 25 November: Mastering Metrics, Melcrum, London
- 25 November: Communicating Change, IoIC, with Dave Oliver
- 25 November: Comms Hero, Birmingham
- 26 November: The influence of architecture and working environment on company culture, Culturevist, London 6.15pm-8.45pm
- 27 November: Storytelling workshop, theblueballroom, 1-5pm, Surrey.
- 2 December: The IC Crowd Christmas drinks, London
- 2 December: Art for Work’s Sake, by Doug Shaw, London.
Recent articles published by All Things IC
Want to learn more about internal communications?
I’ve published 750+ articles since creating this blog in 2009.
You can keep updated on the go by downloading the free All Things IC app from the App Store so you can read articles via your iPhone or iPad.
Some of the most popular articles are:
How to write an internal communication strategy
How to learn about internal communication
How to create an internal comms strategy from scratch
How to enter comms awards
How to simplify your intranet
How to conduct an internal comms audit
How to use Pinterest for internal communication
Crisis comms checklist.
Want to access even more resources? See my Free Stuff page.
Have a lovely week,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 22 November 2015.