Over the past week I’ve welcomed 22 Comms practitioners to the All Things IC Hub, the home of my client work and Masterclasses.
I’ve loved seeing Comms pros exploring the Hub and discovering all the elements that have been created for you to enjoy. See below for a short video showing the inside.
I also had five consultation/mentoring calls this week with Comms pros from around the globe, including one with Global Communications Manager Erica Goodwin. Erica is based in Little Rock, Arkansas and we shared our call the other day so you can listen in. Even if you’re not able to travel to me in person, you can experience The Hub virtually as it’s the backdrop for our calls.
The photo collage below was taken by my client Abbie Sampson, Director of External Affairs at Energy UK, on Monday.
Abbie and her colleague Nicola came to the All Things IC Hub for a strategy session. I’ve also pictured Helen Alexander from the General Dental Council, who was the first client to work with me there. I love how much fun Abbie is having in these pics.
Do you want to see what the All Things IC Hub is like? Check out the short video below to take a look around.
Upcoming monthly Masterclass dates
I’ve frozen the prices of my All Things IC monthly Masterclasses, so your investment remains £599 +VAT per person for the second year running.
Here’s what’s coming up to choose from:
- 11 February: Strategic Internal Communication – FULL
- 24 February: Change Communication
- 25 February: How to be a Consultant – Exploration – FULL
- 17 March: Comms Director Mastermind
- 18 March: Microsoft 365 Masterclass
- 6 April: Mental Health Leadership Masterclass
- 21 April: Strategic Internal Communication
- 22 April: Internal Communication
- 28 April: How to be a Consultant – Exploration.
See the monthly Masterclass section to discover all you need to know about the courses.
- What it’s like to attend an All Things IC Mastermind – by Pat Mossop.
- Diary of a graduate – what it’s like to attend the Internal Comms Masterclass – by Harriet Dawson.
My website has been updated with the latest products and offerings including my Mental Health Leadership Masterclass I’m running with Jo Hooper on 6 April and the Microsoft Office 365 Masterclass I’m running alongside my husband Jon on 18 March 2020.
Thank you for stopping by,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 9 February 2020.