All Things IC has partnered with PRWeek for the sixth year running, for its Strategic Internal Communications conference.
This event is always a highlight of the Comms calendar for me and I leave having learnt something.
The conference is a mixture of hybrid and in-person and is taking place from 24-25 November 2021 at the Montcalm, Marble Arch, London.
I will be Chairing the first day and I can’t wait to listen to the speakers. Keep an eye on the PRWeek website to discover who will be sharing their stories and offering top tips for you to take away.
What will be discussed?
With the repercussions of COVID-19 looking to continue well into next year, what are the key factors to consider when looking into the future of internal communication?
With special focus on new ways of working, this conference will provide a platform for internal communication practitioners not only to discuss current challenges, but also to debate long term trends which will impact internal communications strategy.
It’s ideal if you are working in internal or corporate communications, change management or employee engagement.
Speakers announced so far include:
- Alexandra Dobra-Kiel, Banking & Capital Markets Insight Lead, Deloitte UK and Behavioural Science Advisor, Just Ask Max,
- Andrea Henry (nee Mattis), Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion and Wellbeing, Collinson
- Isabel Collins, Owner, Belonging Space
- Jennifer Riley Harrison, Internal Comms and Employee Engagement Manager, Hackney Council
- Jo Bleasdale, Director of Internal Communications, Entain
- Julian Hunt, Vice President of Public Affairs, Communications & Sustainability for GB, Coca-Cola Europacific Partners
- Naomi Jones, Communications and Marketing Director, SUEZ recycling and recovery UK
- Noha Al Afifi, Director of Marketing & Communications, Arthritis Action
- Oli Cavaliero, Honest Burgers
- Patrik Edvardsson, Leads – Internal communications team, Linklaters.
Special offer for All Things IC’s readers
You can save 10% off the ticket price by using the code ALLTHINGSIC10. The early bird rate ends on 8 October 2021, so do be speedy to get the best price.
Thank you for stopping by
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 6 October 2021.