Are you a Comms Director or Head of Internal Comms?
Do you go to Comms Conferences and feel like you never learn anything new?
Perhaps it feels like you give away your knowledge to help less experienced colleagues learn, but there’s nowhere for you to learn with senior-level peers?
Would you like the opportunity to review the way you work and get advice?
If so, my brand new Comms Director Mastermind on Monday 3 June 2019 is for you.
Based on feedback from my clients and course delegates, I’ve created this Mastermind to provide you with the space and time you need to help you make informed decisions.
I invite you to join me in person in London for this session, which will be a blend of discussions, trends and comms theory.
As a group we will determine the topics on the day and you’ll have dedicated time focused on you.
There are only four places available, so sign up now to save your place.
4 February update: There’s only three places left.
What is a Mastermind?
A Mastermind is an opportunity for you to get help with something you’re stuck on. It’s a group brainstorm which is focused on helping everyone succeed individually and collectively. Each person shares their thoughts and you hear ideas and opinions from others.
I introduced Masterminds during my How to be a Comms Consultant Masterclasses in 2018 and feedback from delegates shows they provide a valuable opportunity to get help in a confidential environment.
What will I gain?
- You’ll maximise your time by investing a day to solve your problems.
- You’ll leave with a personalised action plan.
- This is a non-judgemental space, where you’ll find supportive and constructive advice.
- Impartial and objective views from peers to help test your thinking.
Being a Mastermind means we will be drawing on the work you’ve done to date and building on it. The day will be a blend of Masterminds, discussions and comms theory.
It will be held on Monday 3 June 2019 at my training venue in St Pancras, London, and led by me. Your investment is £599 +VAT and the day will run from 9am – 4.30pm.
Even if you’ve been working in Comms for 20 or 30 years, it will provide you with the space, time and opportunity to check your thinking, learn something new and meet peers.
I find Masterminds useful to help me in my work and invite you to experience this one on Monday 3 June 2019.
Further reading on the All Things IC blog: What is a Mastermind?
Is this right for me?
- Yes if you are the most senior communicator in your organisation
- Yes if you would like the opportunity to meet with peers
- Yes if you are willing to ask for help and offer your views
- Yes if you’d like senior-level advice
- Yes if you don’t have a space where you can ask for help
- Yes if you would benefit from a confidential environment to discuss your work
- Yes if you want to learn and know the latest IC trends and thinking
- No if you don’t like being in a group (see my 1:2:1 options instead)
- No if you’re a Consultant (unless you’re in an Interim Comms Director contract role).
You don’t need to do a lot of preparation, just share your thinking on the day re: what you would like help with. For example you could bring a copy of a Change Comms campaign, Internal Comms strategy or restructuring plan for your team.
It goes without saying, you’ll get out what you put in, so come prepared to be honest, non-judgemental and ready to help others in the group when it’s their turn.
Do get in touch if you have any queries.
As this is a confidential Mastermind, I won’t be taking or sharing photographs of the session. This means you’re able to come and ask for help.
Interested in the idea of my Mastermind but unable to make this date? Do contact my PA Louise and I and we’ll add your name to a waiting list.
I’m looking forward to running this first Comms Director Mastermind and hope you can join me.
I also run monthly Masterclasses, which take place face-to-face in London, UK. CIPR and IoIC members can save 20% and earn CPD points/hours from my monthly courses.
- 6 March 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration – one place left.
- 27 March 2019: Change Communication – five places left.
- 10 April 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Momentum – two places left.
- 24 April 2019: Strategic Internal Communication – two places left.
- 8 May 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration – NEW DATE. Four places left.
- 22 May 2019: Internal Communication, – eight places left.
- 11 June 2019: Strategic Internal Communication – NEW DATE – eight places left
- 26 June 2019: Change Communication – NEW DATE – eight places left.
- 1 July 2019: Comms Director Mastermind – NEW DATE – two places left.
I’m going to be launching new Online Masterclasses in 2019. Add your name to the wait list to be kept informed about them.
I look forward to discovering how I can support you.
Thank you for stopping by,
Post author: Rachel Miller.
First published on the All Things IC blog 3 February 2019.