Would you like the opportunity to talk about the work you’re doing in-house? If you’re looking for a confidential space to learn about comms theory and meet peers, I have a Masterclass for you.
My next Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass is happening in London on 30 January 2019. Three places have just become available and I’d love you to join me.
Can’t make that date? The next time this course will run is 24 April 2019.
What can you expect?
This advanced level Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass builds on your existing internal communication knowledge and is suitable for communication professionals who’ve been working in Comms for five years or more.
The Masterclass will be facilitated by me and you’ll leave with practical skills and confidence to:
- Apply internal communication theory
- Equip you to have difficult conversations with your CEO and stakeholders
- Examine employee engagement and how it fits into organisations
- Understand the role of the modern senior communicator and their team
- Keep updated with the latest trends
- Analyse communication methods, including planning and stakeholders.
What do attendees think?
“The workshop exceeded my expectations. Rachel’s widespread knowledge, experience and passion reminded me why IC is the best job to have! I came away brimming with ideas, which I am confident and excited about turning into making me more effective in my role. The group on the workshop were all friendly, supportive and understanding. I loved it.” – Alison Burke, Nationwide.
Want to know what it’s like to attend the Strategic Internal Communication Masterclass? Read Advita Patel’s blog to find out.
“I have wanted to do this course for a long time and it certainly delivered. It was as great to network and take time out for myself as an IC professional. I cannot recommend more highly how this is valuable time used and not costly. I had already actioned some ideas I gained within 24 hours. There was so much food for thought. Every senior IC professional should do this and every organisation with a senior IC professional employed with them should send them on it. Thanks Rachel” – Liz Scorey, College of Policing.
Allison attended in October 2018:
“Rachel’s knowledge, experience and evident passion for internal communications makes this a really valuable day, well worth the investment. The course is flexible and it was great to be able to share experiences and challenges with like-minded comms pros. I came away buzzing with ideas and excited to implement what I gained from the Masterclass” – Allison Cary, Voyage Care.
Amanda attended in October 2018:
“A great opportunity to step back, learn and reflect on the strategic aspect of internal comms and the value it adds. The day was ably facilitated by Rachel who was very generous with her insights and knowledge-sharing. It was really valuable to share ideas and experiences with fellow internal comms pros in a safe and supportive space. The venue and food were great too! I left buzzing with enthusiasm and to use Rachel’s words, ‘lots of bright ideas to remember’ – Amanda Hepton-Patchett.
This Masterclass is for you if:
- You have accountability for internal communication in your organisation.
- You want to build on existing knowledge and take your internal communication to the next level.
- You’re happy to share experiences and examples with senior level peers and provide and receive honest and constructive feedback.
- You’d like to meet other communication professionals and expand your network.
Breakfast is available from 8.30am if you fancy it. The course starts at 9am and finishes at 4.30pm.
Your investment is £599 +VAT. If you are an IoIC or CIPR member, you can earn CPD (Continuing Professional Development) points while you learn. Don’t forget to log your learning after the Masterclass. You will receive a certificate on the day to prove your attendance.
- If you work for a nonprofit organisation, use the discount code NFP20 at the checkout to save 20%.
- CIPR member? Use code CIPRmember at the checkout to save 20%.
- IOIC member? Use code: IOICmember at the checkout to save 20%.
My 2019 monthly Masterclass dates are now set until May. Prices are frozen until the end of this month.
All Things IC Masterclasses in 2019
- 28 January 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration.
- 30 January 2019: Strategic Internal Communication – 3 places left
- 6 February 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Momentum – 2 places left
- 27 February 2019: Internal Communication.
- 6 March 2019: How be a Comms Consultant – Exploration.
- 27 March 2019: Change Communication.
- 10 April 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Momentum – 3 places left
- 24 April 2019: Strategic Internal Communication.
- 22 May 2019: Internal Communication.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope your week ahead goes well,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 11 January 2019.