- This event has passed.
Advanced Learning Institute’s Annual Strategic Internal Communications Conference
January 29 - January 31
The Advanced Learning Institute’s 6th Annual Strategic Internal Communications Conference, January 29-31 in San Francisco is designed to help you utilize emerging tools and trends to increase employee engagement, foster collaboration, and create a productive workforce that delivers results. Discover actionable tools and breakthrough strategies to help you forge stronger employee engagement and drive culture change. Hear key practical case studies from companies such as Northwestern Medicine, Spurs Sports & Entertainment, Salesforce, Marathon Petroleum Company LP, and many more!
Who you will meet…
Save the date for this annual opportunity to connect, collaborate, and learn from senior level internal communication professionals form a vast variety of industries.
Gain practical tips and ideas from leading organizations who are taking their internal communications strategy to the next level, including case-studies from:
Hear internal communication best practices from…
What you will learn…
Discover actionable tools and breakthrough strategies to help you forge stronger employee engagement and drive culture change. Learn proven communication strategies that work, actionable tools and practical tips that you will be able to apply immediately.
Gain an inside look at how:
- Marathon Petroleum Company built a communication strategy for their distributed workforce that achieved alignment, encouraged engagement, and drove business goals. Read more about Marathon Petroleum Company.>>
- Salesforce used technology to fuel growth, innovation, and employee engagement. Read more about Salesforce.>>
- Liberty Mutual used AI-powered digital assistants to boost employee engagement and improve their internal communications strategy. Read more about Liberty Mutual.>>
- Spurs Sports and Entertainment took a staff-first approach and used this as the foundation for developing a fresh intranet site that encourages two-way dialogue. Read more about Spurs Sports and Entertainment.>>
- Johnson Controls uses webinars as an internal communications tool to engage and connect their dispersed workforce. Read more about Johnson Controls.>>
Maximize your time out of the office – Attend the interactive workshop day on Tuesday, January 29th
Join your peers for 3 interactive, round-table discussions designed to provide you with solutions for your most pressing challenges. These workshops will prepare you for the two-day general sessions, provide you with hands-on training and allows you to dive deep into the topics that mean the most to you.
Workshop A: Goodbye Internal Communications, Hello Employee Engagement – Integral Communications Group
Workshop B: Humanizing the Digital Workplace with an Engaging Intranet – Rogue Services & Solutions
Workshop C: Let’s Defeat the Deplorable “Talking Head” Video… Forever: How to Use Video on a Budget to Boost Engagement – 12 Stars Media