Welcome to episode three of FIR presents All Things IC with Rachel Miller.
On the last Tuesday of each month I publish a podcast focusing on internal communication as part of the For Immediate Release (FIR) podcast network.
You can find a whole host of other podcasts to listen to in the network, including the iconic Hobson & Holtz Report, which is now in its tenth year. Find out more information via the network’s Google+ community.
My show this month includes interviews with Kevin Ruck, @academykev, Co-founder of PR Academy, and Liz Cochrane, @liz_cochrane, Course Director of Kingston University’s post-graduate diploma in Internal Communication Management and the new Masters in Internal Communication course.
Plus I catch up with Matthew Partovi, Yammer’s 13th employee in Europe to discover his thoughts behind a new event called Culturevist.
You can see full links below to listen to the show and this blog post is the accompanying notes to give you further information about what you can hear in the episode.
Discussion on internal comms qualifications
You can see more information about the courses we talk about in the podcast here:
- PR Academy Internal Communication Certificate
- PR Academy Internal Communication diploma
- Kingston post-grad diploma in Internal Communication Management
- Kingston Masters in Internal Communication Management
Culturevists unite to discuss all things culture related
Read information about Culturevist via this blog post I published last week.
Matthew is on Twitter @matthewpartovi.
Listen to the show:
- Download the MP3 file (18.1Mb, 34:45)
- Get the show on iTunes
- Subscribe to the FIR presents All Things IC with Rachel Miller RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device – iPhone | Android | Windows
Post author: Rachel Miller
Published on All Things IC blog January 2014.