Welcome to episode four of FIR presents All Things IC with Rachel Miller.
On the last Tuesday of each month I publish a podcast focusing on internal communication as part of the For Immediate Release (FIR) podcast network.
You can find a whole host of other podcasts to listen to in the network, including the iconic Hobson & Holtz Report, which is now in its tenth year.
My show this month includes the following news and views:
- Knowledge framework for internal communication by Dr Mary Welch. You can access the full paper here. (Choose download PDF at the top of the page).
- The rise of responsive organisations – groups of like-minded people are starting to connect and communicate to share ideas about what a responsive organisation is, how they work and what could be done differently. For more information: see the responsive organisation website, Twitter @responsiveorg or follow the conversations via #responsiveorg.
- How to conduct internal communication audits – part of the Institute of Internal Communication @IoIC_news #nutsandbolts series.
- CIPR #insidestory awards. You can read the information I mentioned about Coca-Cola Enterprises using Chatter here.
Plus view photos from the night and Judges comments for all CIPR Inside categories.
- ASDA employees wade in to help flood efforts
- Recommended podcasts:
Hobson & Holtz report
FIR on Strategy – by Andrea Vascellari
Shift by Euan Semple and Megan Murray
Neal Schaffer’s podcast series plus my series of articles on using social media for internal communication.
Listen to FIR episode four here:
- Download the file
- Subscribe to the FIR presents All Things IC with Rachel Miller RSS feed
- Get the FIR app for your mobile device – iPhone | Android | Windows
You can also find FIR on Twitter @FIRpodcast.
Post author: Rachel Miller.