How we can work together remotely
I know it’s sometimes hard to leave the office or have the chance to travel to London. Now you don’t need to as we can work together remotely, wherever you are in the world. We’ll speak 1-2-1 via online video conference.
How are your internal communication plans and campaigns going? If you would benefit from having an experienced Internal Communication Consultant providing an impartial view about your work, this is the option for you.
Our work in IC is incredibly visible and sometimes we need an extra pair of eyes to review what we’ve done, offer advice and share ideas.
See below for the various options to explore how I can support you remotely. I offer remote Masterclasses, which is where you and I can work together via an online call, plus a half-day or whole day desk review, (which is where I work on something for you).
I can run a condensed version of my Monthly Masterclass topics with you: Change Communication, Internal Communication, Strategic Internal Communication or my How to be a Comms Consultant Masterclasses – Exploration or Momentum. The longer our session, the more in-depth our discussion can be.
I look forward to working with you.
Remote Masterclass with Rachel: 30-minute online call£199.00
Remote Masterclass with Rachel: one-hour online call£299.00
Remote Masterclass with Rachel: 90-minute online call£399.00
Remote Masterclass with Rachel: two-hour online call£499.00
Remote Masterclass with Rachel: 2.5 hour online call£599.00
Remote Masterclass with Rachel: half-day online call£799.00
I can join you as a virtual extension of your team wherever you are in the world. A desk review means I will work on something remotely for you. You can choose from a half-day or whole day.
Examples of topics you can invite me to work on include:
- Advising on your crisis communication response and plans
- Analysing employee survey results (depending on the volume, this may need to be a full day)
- Giving an objective review of a comms channel
- Reading comms plans and strategies and suggesting improvements
- Reviewing job descriptions
- Analysing internal communication audit results (depending on the volume, this may need to be a full day)
- Reading proposed employee survey questions
- Reading focus group questions or creating new ones
- Sifting CVs or giving objective views on candidates.