As a Valentine’s Day treat I thought I’d share the love of internal comms and point you towards 10 free resources.
My article with alternative Valentine’s Day gift suggestions of what to buy the comms pro who has everything has been shared around the Globe this week. The grammatically correct mug is the clear winner.
Thank you for stopping by the All Things IC blog, I hope you enjoy these freebies:
3) Comprehensive guide: How to write an internal communication strategy.
4) Full set of podcasts I’ve published about all things internal communication related.
5) Your guide: How to conduct an internal comms audit.
6) Get to grips with jargon – see my glossary of internal comms.
7) Discover what’s on for comms pros to attend via my comms calendar.
8) Find a new job. There are now 50 vacancies listed on my jobs page for you to browse through. The majority are directly with the employer.
9) All you need to know to develop your IC career – including books to read, courses and much more.
10) Want more freebies? Make sure you sign up to never miss a post from All Things IC. Simply put your email address in here to be notified. We promise not to use it for any other purpose.
Thank you as ever for stopping by.
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on All Things IC blog 14 February 2015.