Are you in review mode for 2020 and trying to plan for 2021?
If so, I’ve got news of a brand new Online Masterclass to help you.
I’m delighted to announce my How to review and plan your 2020 – 2021 internal comms Online Masterclass is now available.
I’ve just hit publish and it’s my free gift to the global Comms community, to support you.
As a result of completing this Masterclass you’ll know how to review 2020 and how to plan the next 12 months and beyond.
What to expect
The course has 25 lessons and is full of workbooks, videos, surveys and quizzes. I’ve translated my years of experience into this Masterclass and will be with you every step of the way.
The usual cost for a course this length is £199, but I’ve made it available to you for free.
I know just how hard you’ve been working this year. I know many people have changed jobs, are on the verge of burnout or searching for new roles. Whatever your situation, I hope you find my Online Masterclass useful to help you pause, analyse and reflect.
If you’ve never reviewed your internal comms before or studied an Online Masterclass, this is the course for you.
The curriculum includes:
- How to review your 2020 internal comms.
- What were your intentions for this year?
- Channels Matrix.
- How to plan for 2021.
I’ve created some new bespoke workbooks for this course including a 27 page planner, a 16 page review workbook, plus you’ll find a copy of my 22 page All Things IC workbook.
I’ve highlighted some of them below, so you can see what to expect.
This Masterclass is for you if…
- You need to access advice at a time which suits you.
- You’d like to work through the training at your own pace.
- You need to get up-to-speed quickly.
- You like the idea of online learning, but are not sure what to expect.
- You have a limited budget but are curious about my Online Masterclasses. This free one allows you to experience what they are like.
Sign up today to my How to review and plan your 2020 – 2021 internal comms Online Masterclass.
The course will expire on 31 December 2020, so you have three months to complete it if you sign up today.
It’s your course at your pace, so you may decide to study intensively, which will take you one-two days. Or you can choose to do a chapter a day/week, it’s entirely up to you.
CIPR members have been contacting me to say they’ve been logging their Masterclasses via their CPD system. So if you are a member, you can claim for points to earn while you learn.
Thank you to Debbie Aurelius for helping me create and edit the content for this new course over the past couple of weeks.
If you sign up, do let me know how you’re getting on, I love seeing photographs of Comms professionals studying with me. You can access this course wherever you are in the world. Do Tweet me @AllThingsIC or tag me on Instagram @rachelallthingsic.
Learn with All Things IC via my Online Masterclasses
My new Online Masterclass are part of my business dream. I’ve been researching them for two years and I’ve loved hearing from the first cohort of Comms professionals who have already completed their training.
I’ve designed the courses with you in mind. Comms professionals from the US, UK and Norway have already signed up and either completed their Masterclass or made a great start.
There are three options to choose from:
- How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration. This is for aspiring Comms Consultants and is an In-depth level Masterclass. Your investment is the launch price of £600 or £800 for the VIP option.
- How to be an internal communicator. This is for you if you’re new to the wonderful world of internal comms, need a refresher or to learn quickly. Your investment for this In-depth level Masterclass is the launch price of £600 or £800 for the VIP option.
- Introduction to internal communication channels. This is an Introductory level course and your investment is the launch price of £199 or £399 for the VIP option.
Plus the free How to review and plan your 2020 – 2021 internal comms Masterclass I’ve just shared with you.
VIP options are available, which is where you submit assignment/s to me for personalised feedback so you and I can work together during your course.
There isn’t a VIP option for this free one, but you could book a Power Hour call with me.
Thank you for stopping by and best of luck with your reviews and plans.
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 4 September 2020.