I’m delighted to share the news that I am working alongside PRWeek again this year as their media partner, which means I’ll bring you the latest information, plus an exclusive offer to help you save money on ticket/s for the two-day conference. Use the code AllthingsIC10 at the checkout to benefit from this exclusive rate.
I’ll also be speaking at the conference on how to help line managers be better communicators,I’ll tell you more about that in future blog posts.
A spokesperson from PRWeek told me: “From everyday comms to periods of huge change and uncertainty, the way employees perceive and interact with their company is led by the internal comms (IC) team. There can be no doubt that IC is a critical business function for any organisation.
“Join us this December to discover how top IC teams are putting authentic values at the heart of their employer brand, building trust and credibility with their employees, getting full support from senior leadership, and much more. From auditing your channel strategy to communicating with diverse and remote workforces, we’ve got you covered. With a comprehensive two-day agenda packed with empowering advice delivered by the sector’s top practitioners, this is your best chance of the year to learn new skills, make new connections, and be inspired to do better work.”
The conference is happening on Thursday 5 and Friday 6 December 2019 at the Hilton in Canary Wharf, London. I will be speaking on Thursday.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Phil Askham, Global Director of Employee Communications, HSBC
- Max Puller, Employee and Change Communications Director, Sodexo
- Vanessa Unwin, Global Head of Internal Communications, Hitachi
- Mark Tittle, Group Internal Communications Manager, Just Eat
- Helen Willetts, Director of Internal Communications, BT.
What’s it like to attend?
See what it’s like to attend PRWeek’s conference – Top Ten Takeaways from PRWeek’s Strategic IC Conference 2018.
Sign up and save with All Things IC
If you would like to come to the conference, feel free to use my discount code AllthingsIC10 at the checkout to benefit from this exclusive rate.
- Learn through a mix of case studies and best practice advice from leading organisations
- Discover innovative strategies, inspirational ideas and cutting-edge tools and techniques
- Benchmark your organisation against the successes and failures of others
- Develop your communications skills and apply key insights from top practitioners
- Network with senior industry figures and make new connections
Find out more
First published on the All Things IC blog 31 July 2019.