Are you starting the new year planning your professional development?
Is 2024 the year you want to increase your IC skills, knowledge and confidence?
Would you like support refocusing your priorities for the year ahead?
Wherever you are in the world and whatever your budget is, we have a learning option for you.
If you can’t see what you need, or want us to create a bespoke option for you or your team, do get in touch.
Over 1800 blog articles and 50 episodes of the Candid Comms podcast
It’s not uncommon for us to be heard saying during conversations with clients and comms friends that ‘we have a blog post about that’ or ‘there’s a Candid Comms podcast episode to help with that’.
We don’t believe in locking knowledge behind paywalls, so will continue to make our blog posts and podcast episodes free to access. That’s been the case for nearly 15 years, and will continue in 2024.
With over 1800 All Things IC blog articles and five seasons of the Candid Comms podcast available for free, you’ll find inspiration and ideas at your fingertips to help you solve most comms challenges.
Global opportunities to learn about internal communication in 90-minutes
Our 90-minute Masterclasses blend theory and real-life examples and are delivered at times that suit comms friends from around the globe.
Learn in small peer groups, supported by an expert All Things IC Consultant.
We host each 90-minute Masterclass on Microsoft Teams and you can save your place for only £199 +VAT.
“Small enough group to feel comfortable discussing real life examples, and Dan gave some great suggestions we could take away.”
Upcoming 90-minute Masterclasses you can book onto today include:
- 23 Jan: Supporting leaders with change comms 2pm UK time – Sold out
- 25 Jan: Supporting leaders with change comms 7am UK time
- 30 Jan: Involving your internal audiences with change 2pm UK time – Sold out
- 1 Feb: Involving your internal audiences with change. 7am UK time.
- 5 March: How to help line managers communicate 7am UK time
- 14 March: How to help line managers communicate 2pm UK time
- 21 March: How to cascade communication effectively 7am UK time
- 28 March: How to cascade communication effectively 2pm UK time
- 16 April: How to listen to your employees 7am UK time
- 25 April: How to listen to your employees 2pm UK time.
- 30 April: How to create and use employee personas 7am UK time
- 9 May: How to create and use employee personas 2pm UK time
- 14 May: How to plan and communicate employee surveys and results 7am UK time
- 23 May: How to plan and communicate employee surveys and results 2pm UK time
- 4 June: How to introduce or refresh your internal communication measurement 2pm UK time
- 13 June: How to introduce or refresh your internal communication measurement 7am UK
- 25 June: How to use outcome-focused measurement 7am UK time
- 4 July: How to use outcome-focused measurement 2pm UK time
- 11 July: How to review and plan your internal communication 1pm UK time
- 18 July: How to review and plan your internal communication 7am UK time.
Whether you’re just starting out in your internal communication career, looking to refresh your knowledge or want to learn new skills, our 90-minute Masterclasses are perfect for you.
“Thank you for offering these in our time zone!! I’ve followed All Things IC for a few years and it’s fantastic to be able to participate.”
See the What’s On page to discover what is coming up this year.
Learn with other in-house internal communicators at All Things IC Live
All Things IC Live is a full day, in-person event focused on helping in-house internal communicators to succeed through training and networking.
Rachel Miller will lead each session, supporting up to 25 communication professionals so you can learn, network and be inspired together.
All Things IC Live isn’t a conference, it’s an opportunity to learn and network with your peers to boost your IC skills, knowledge and confidence.
Events will include Mastermind sessions, allowing you to ask your peers for advice and ideas about the issues that are top of mind for you.
Tickets are available for 2024:
There are up to 25 places available for in-house IC pros on each date in London.
Your investment is £299 +VAT per session. The All Things IC Live pass books your place on all four dates for £999 +VAT. You can split attendance between your team members and benefit from the discounted rate. Use the code INVOICE to pay by invoice.
Self-study with an Online Masterclass
Our nine Online Masterclasses give you 12 months’ access to training when you need it. You can study at your own pace as there are no live lessons. Study over a few days or spend much longer working through the content and activities.
Each on-demand Online Masterclass has been personally written by Rachel Miller and include bespoke videos, surveys, quizzes, text lessons and workbooks.
If you buy an All Things IC Online Masterclass or bundle during January and February 2024, you’ll receive a free, 1-2-1 call with an All Things IC Consultant to discuss your learnings and ask any questions.
Purchase an Online Masterclass by 29 February 2024 and use the code STUDYSUPPORT24 to receive 10% off, plus a 30-minute 1-2-1 Teams call with an All Things IC Consultant.
Purchase an Online Masterclass bundle by 29 February 2024 and use the code STUDYSUPPORT24 to receive 10% off, plus a 60-minute 1-2-1 Power Hour with an All Things IC Consultant. A bundle is a collection of Online Masterclasses and we have various options to choose from.
Online Masterclasses you can enrol in and start today include:
- How to measure internal communication
- How to write an internal communication strategy
- How to be a strategic internal communicator
- The internal communicator’s guide to hybrid working
- Introduction to internal communication channels
- How to be an internal communicator
- How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration
- How to create a 90 day plan.
We’re happy to arrange the 1-2-1 call at a time to suit your time-zone, so if you’re based in Australia, the Far East or United States, we’ve got you covered. The 1-2-1 calls must be used before 29 March 2024.
Enter the code STUDYSUPPORT24 at the checkout of our online learning platform Thinkific and a member of Team Teal will be in touch to arrange your 1-2-1 call. This code can’t be used with any other offer promoted by All Things IC.
Receive 1-2-1 support from an All Things IC Consultant
Are you the most senior Comms professional in your company? Are you a team of one and want someone to discuss a challenge you’re facing? Are you starting out in your internal communication career and not sure what to focus on?
All our Comms Consultants have experience advising comms professionals on a 1-2-1 basis. We create a safe and confidential space to help you work through a particular challenge.
Send us a message on what’s top of mind for you and we’ll arrange a free consultation call to see how we can help.
Mentoring with Rachel
Rachel has some spaces available in the new year for 1-2-1 mentoring. You’ll work together over three months, with a monthly 60-minute video call and the opportunity between calls to contact her via email with any urgent queries. Your investment is £1999 +VAT. Book time with Rachel.
Rachel’s book Internal Communication Strategy: design, develop and transform your organizational communication is being published by Kogan Page this year. It’s available to pre-order now ahead of its release in April.
Coaching with Dan
If you’d like to try coaching for yourself, perhaps to reflect on 2023 and create an action plan for 2024 we have an opportunity to share with you. Dan has time available between January and March 2024 to coach three communicators.
Following an initial consultation call to learn what’s top of mind for you and if Dan is the right coach for you, you’ll work together with three 6o-minute remote coaching sessions via Teams.
As an introductory offer, your investment is £799 +VAT until 31 January 2024.
Members of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) and Institute of Internal Communication (IoIC) members can log CPD points for completing any of our 90-minute and Online Masterclasses and for participating in mentoring and coaching.
We look forward to supporting you this year,
Post author: Dan Holden
First published on the All Things IC blog 3 January 2024