The second episode of the Candid Comms podcast is out now.
In this week’s episode you’ll discover:
- The analogy I use when creating a transformation process. (01:42)
- Why you need to focus on qualitative insights, so you can make informed decisions. (05:13)
- Why you need to define transformation. (08:08)
- A special offer for listeners of the Candid Comms podcast (09:30)
- How to think about the future state of your communication. (10:30)
- Some of the techniques I use with All Things IC’s clients to help them transform their organisation’s communication. (12:30)
- Practical ideas and inspirational advice to help you transform your internal comms. (14:06)
- How to take tangible steps to transform your Internal Comms (16:09).
I’ve revealed what you need to know, do and think about if you want to transform your internal communication.
What is the podcast?
The Candid Comms podcast is a weekly show designed to connect internal communication professionals to the latest advice and guidance, to help you thrive in your role.
Each episode is packed with inspirational and practical internal communication advice and ideas. They will be released every Monday and be approximately 20 minutes long.
Thank you to everyone who has tuned in to the series so far. It’s been heard by people in the UK, US, Sweden, Argentina, India, Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg and Brazil already.
Do let me know what you think of this episode and don’t forget to rate, review and subscribe.
Thank you for stopping by,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on the All Things IC blog 1 February 2021.