A brand new event has been created to unite communicators across Europe on all things internal communication related, and you’re invited.
It is being organised by PR Week, Brand Republic and Campaign and is taking place on 30 June and 1 July 2015 at Movenpick City Centre, Amsterdam.
The event will provide IC pros with advice, practical solutions and new ideas to develop your internal communication strategies and cross-cultural employee engagement programmes.
Sounds good to me.
Topics up for discussion include:
- How social and digital is reshaping pan-European internal communications
- Translating and embedding leadership, culture and vision across different sectors and EU cultures
- Developing the right channels strategy for your audience
- The latest information on innovative tools and techniques including apps and intranets
- Communicating with hard-to-reach and remote employees
- Maintaining employee engagement through your journey of change
- Measuring and demonstrating IC’s real business benefits and impact in your organisation.
Who should attend?
Mid to senior management level and anyone responsible for developing the internal communication and employee engagement strategy of the organisation, including: internal communications, employee engagement, country / global / Europe / EMEA communications, HR, external/corporate communications, social and digital.
Natasha Gowans, Senior Internal Communications Manager, EMEA, at LinkedIn will be sharing how LinkedIn has developed an approach to sharing news internally. It is centred around company culture and values, with all employees hearing directly from the CEO and leadership team every two weeks at their company All Hands.
New to internal comms? See my internal communication glossary if terms like All Hands are new to you.
- Bart Peelmans, Head of Internal Communications, Carrefour
- Julia Hart, Director of Global Communication, Akzo Nobel
- Julie Soderlund, Vice President, Communications, Philip Morris International
- Jochem van de Laarschot, Communications Director, Van Lanshot
- Holly Bostock, Global Channels Manager, Global Corporate Relations, Internal Communication, HEINEKEN International.
Find out more information
If you would like to attend Internal Communications Europe, I have an offer to save you 10 per cent off the price of your ticket. The code to enter when booking your ticket/s is: ATIC2123.
You can follow discussions about the event via Twitter #ICEurope.
Want to know what other events are on for comms pros to attend? Every Sunday I publish What’s on this week, which looks at the upcoming 10 days so you can plan your diary.
How to read the latest articles from All Things IC
If you’d like to receive notifications of when an article is published on All Things IC, please add your email address.
Last week I launched the All Things IC app. It’s available to download now from the App Store and means you can read articles on your iPhone or iPad.
Thank you for stopping by,
Post author: Rachel Miller
First published on All Things IC blog 20 May 2015.