Episode two of my latest idea, internal comms TV is now live. What can you find in this week’s clip?
I’ve focused on a number of topics including employee engagement and using social media for internal communication. You can find links to the content I talk about below.
Thank you for all the feedback from episode one, sit back, grab a cuppa and enjoy episode two.
You can let me know your feedback @AllthingsIC on Twitter or comment below,
- Employee engagement report by Great Place to Work and HRZone: the secret sauce to business success
- Engage for Success website, MacLeod report, infographic and articles I’ve written
- My Social Summer talk and slides
- Share This book (Wiley, 2012): video overview of my chapter, my talk at Facebook about the book in 2012 as part of Social Media Week, Amazon reviews
- Share This Too book (Wiley, 2013): article I published yesterday about the launch of the book and info about my chapter.
- If you would like to pre-order Share This Too @sharethistoo, you can do so via Wiley’s website and if you enter the code: VBE14 you will save 20 per cent off the recommended retail price. What a treat for a Friday!
- My list of who is using what for internal social media/enterprise social networks/collaboration tools: The List
- Coca-Cola Enterprises article on how they are using Chatter I published last August
- Guest article on my blog this week by Craig Love on using Chatter
Post author: Rachel Miller