Today a brand new podcast has hit the airwaves and I’m proud to be featured as its first guest.
AB’s Managing Director Katie Macaulay has published The Internal Comms Podcast and you’re invited to tune in.
I welcomed Katie to the All Things IC office just before Christmas to record the episode. During the course of our conversation, Katie’s questions led to the most revealing interview I’ve given to date.
We covered topics including the role of IC pros, how I discovered the world of Internal Comms and my frustrations and hopes for the profession. I also revealed my struggles with mental health and the realities of being a Consultant and a Mummy to three young children.
This morning was fun, thank you @Katie__Macaulay for inviting me to discuss all things #InternalComms with you today. Katie recorded our conversation for something she’s plotting in 2019 @abthinks. #WOL pic.twitter.com/aDzMqEliOH
— Rachel Miller, All Things IC (@AllthingsIC) December 18, 2018
Katie has spent nearly 30 years helping organisations communicate better internally. She says: “With IC rising up the boardroom agenda, it now feels right to share these conversations with a wider audience. If you have responsibility for IC, or simply an interest, in improving the way we communicate at work, then The Internal Comms podcast is for you.”
You can listen via iTunes and subscribe to the podcast to ensure you never miss an episode.
Thank you for inviting me to be your first guest Katie, I enjoyed our discussion and have subscribed to hear the rest as they get published.
You can also find it on Soundcloud:
What do you think of the episode? As ever, you’re welcome to comment below or Tweet me @AllthingsIC.
Come and learn about Internal Comms with me
Want to learn more about internal communication? I’d love you to join me at my upcoming All Things IC Masterclasses. Search the Masterclasses website to discover full information about my one-day courses in London.
My monthly Masterclasses all take place face-to-face in London, UK. CIPR and IoIC members can save 20% and earn CPD points/hours from the monthly courses.
- 28 January 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration – one place left.
- 30 January 2019: Strategic Internal Communication – two places left.
- 6 February 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Momentum – one place left.
- 27 February 2019: Internal Communication – four places left.
- 6 March 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Exploration – one place left.
- 27 March 2019: Change Communication – five places left.
- 10 April 2019: How to be a Comms Consultant – Momentum – three places left.
- 24 April 2019: Strategic Internal Communication – eight places left.
- 22 May 2019: Internal Communication, – eight places left.
CIPR and IoIC members, plus nonprofit organisations, can save 20% by using discount codes and earn CPD points/hours. Courses cost £599+VAT per person.
The All Things IC Masterclasses website contains all the information you need to know to explore what’s on, read feedback from other communicators and save your place.
Thank you for stopping by,