Channels Manager, Trustpilot
Closing date: 28 January 2021.
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way – but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us?
Great internal communications helps create a great employee experience. A great employee experience helps create an environment where people feel able to bring their best selves to work. And when that happens, magic happens.
As a Channels Manager in our Internal Communications team, you’ll shape the mix of channels, activities, campaigns and content that we use to inform, involve and inspire employees (or Trusties, as we like to call them) around the world. And you’ll help measure the outcomes of these things to keep internal comms at the top of its game and core to Trustpilot’s success.
In your role, you will:
- Take ownership of our internal communications channels mix and continually improve it to maximise effectiveness
- Be responsible for creating and managing our internal communications news planning process, making it easy for people to self-serve their communications needs using our tools and channels
- Work closely with leaders and employees to create and deploy quality content and campaigns that inform, involve and inspire Trusties around the world
- Measure the effectiveness of our channels and prove the outcome of campaigns and activities, making recommendations to improve the way we do things and keep pace with the perspectives of our people and the needs of the business
- Help to create and support our people manager community, using your knowledge to develop their communications awareness, confidence and capability so they can unlock the full potential of the people they lead
- Use your expertise and experience to partner with divisions across the business and help solve problems and drive business outcomes
We are looking for people with:
- Experience managing, developing and rolling out internal communications channels, creative campaigns and strategies in fast-moving, complex, global organisations – with a particular eye for news planning, process creation and outcome measurement
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to effortlessly adjust style and tone for different uses
- Experience using internal communications tools such as Poppulo, SeenIt, Vevox and Slack – or similar equivalent platforms. As well as experience producing great virtual/hybrid events using Zoom.
- A background of building positive working relationships with stakeholders of all levels
- Solid knowledge of how internal communications contributes to business performance and the ability to apply best practice techniques to support the business and deliver outcomes
- Video editing or other additional creative design skills would be a bonus
You’ll be joining:
A highly-valued Internal Communications function that is part of our People Team, works hand-in-glove with our broader Communications department, and partners closely with teams across the business to inform, involve and inspire our people across the globe. The Internal Communications team isn’t fighting for its ‘seat at the table’ – it’s already trusted by the business and enjoys the freedom to apply its expertise to promote and protect our culture of openness, humanity and hard work. Trusties are a passionate, dedicated, down-to-earth bunch that are not only obsessed with delivering to the best of their ability, but know the importance of doing it with a smile.
- A manager who believes work is a thing, not a place – as long as you’re delivering, you can split your time between the office and home in a way that suits you
- A manager who will do whatever it takes to help you achieve balance between work and your other responsibilities and passions
- An environment that offers high-impact experiences and the scope to make the role your own – we’re passionate about helping you develop in a way that sees you achieve and enjoy professional and personal milestones while you’re here with us
- International exposure across our European, US and APAC markets
- Competitive salary, bonus potential, pension, maternity & paternity pay, train travel scheme
Application deadline: 25th January
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers. Working here is an opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated people in a rapidly growing, fast-paced and agile environment.
With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 40 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas. We work hard every day, but we also take the time to catch up with colleagues over a game of ping-pong, a cup of coffee or maybe grab a beer after work.