Website Nuffield Health
Communications Industrial Placement, Nuffield Health
Location: Epsom – London, Middlesex, Surrey
Fixed Term (Full Time)
Nuffield Health is seeking a Public Relations student for a one year Industrial Placement.
This is an exciting opportunity for a university student studying a communications, public relations or media-related degree to join a busy External Communications team.
Reporting to the Head of External Communications, and working with the External Communications team and our agencies, you will focus on developing written and visual content that helps Nuffield Health tell its connected health story.
This is a great opportunity to gain visibility and experience working in a fast paced in house team, and take ownership of some key digital channels.
- Create and curate engaging content, particularly video and infographic.
- Manage and grow engagement our social media channels (Twitter & LinkedIn).
- Create and update social media KPIs and dashboard.
- Key contributor to organisation wide content calendar
- Perform research and market analysis activities.
- Create and distribute press announcements.
- Manage and respond to media queries.
- Assist in administrative duties.
Skills and experience
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of the different social networks and measurement approaches.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of In Design and video editing software.
- Passion for the PR industry and its best practices.
- Current enrolment in a related BS or Masters university/college.
Nuffield Health has been looking after people for 60 years. We are a trading charity dedicated to helping people live healthily, get better and stay well. We have so much to be proud of. Our people are vital to our success, sharing our values and belief in our charitable purpose. We aim to create a work environment and employment practices that demonstrate a culture of care, respect and collaboration.
Our Support Centre is based in Epsom, Surrey. We are 20-30 minutes on a train from Central London and are easily commutable from Surrey & Sussex. We also accommodate flexible working hours including the ability to work from home.