Group Internal Comms Executive, ODEON
Job reference: SLO-SOL-05753
Location: Support Office, London
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Department: Support Office
Do you love words and pictures? We’re looking for an experienced all rounder to create and deliver high quality comms & engagement activities to support our business strategy.
Ideally a combination of skilled designer/asset creator and writer who understands how to communicate simply and effectively across channels; can meet deadlines and has the confidence, enthusiasm and energy to engage colleagues across all levels of the business.
It would be extra fab if you can shoot/edit videos and have used online comms tools such as as InDesign, intranets and Workplace by Facebook.
- Create appealing, engaging content and digital assets such as presentations, images, design themes, videos, templates
- Write, edit, proofread and publish compelling comms for various channels, including; Workplace, intranet, newsletters and to support engagement activities
- Create and coordinate a calendar of comms activity, liaising with teams across the business to keep it aligned and updated
- Channel management:
- Support the implementation of Workplace and intranet
- Content scheduling, curation, moderation and creation on all channels
- Own and deliver monthly newsfeed digests on all channels
- Monitor and analyse stats, create reports and suggest actions for continuous improvement
- Assist with comms workshops; update and develop comms toolkits, tools and style guides
- Provide best practice comms advice to colleagues
- Other duties as required
- A passion for internal comms – words and pictures
- Experience in design/asset creation and creative writing, editing and proofreading aligned to values
- A good nose for a story, a good eye for design and the elements of fabulously compelling visual and written comms
- A good understanding of brilliant internal comms in a multinational, multi brand company
- An ability to build strong relationships across teams
- A flair for producing exciting content, reports and assets for a range of different audiences and channels
Living Our Values
I bring energy and enthusiasm to every working day (even the busiest ones)
I keep my promises to guests and colleagues – people can rely on me to do what I say I will
I take pride in delivering high quality work, crisp detailed plans and I always execute projects to a high standard
I take responsibility for my role within the team and ownership of my actions
I work closely with colleagues across the business to improve performance and share innovative new approaches
I’m energised and self-motivated and encourage those around me to be the same
I am demanding, determined and 100% committed to delivering.
To apply for this job please visit www.jobtrain.co.uk.