Internal Comms and Engagement Manager, Boden
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
Here at Boden we’re all about creating joy for our customers, by making them look and feel amazing.
Internal Communications and Engagement at Boden is predominantly managed by a small in-house team who look after a number of digital and offline channels.
We’re now looking for an experienced and driven Internal Communications and Engagement Manager to build on the great work the team has done over the past year to establish new ways of working and improve the way we communicate with our people, keeping them informed, motivated and inspired every day.
The ability to understand the broader business context whilst keeping an eye on the detail is essential in this role. Not only will you be setting and overseeing all internal communications and engagement plans and activities, you’ll work with our creative teams to help write and edit communications, always in our unique Boden style and tone of voice.
- Setting the internal communications plans and scheduling content across our key internal communications channels, from digital newsletters and the intranet, to face to face events.
- Researching and developing new channels and creative ideas in line with trends and industry best practice to help involve and engage our people in where the business is headed
- Planning, editing and writing content for a variety of channels, working with our in-house creative teams to make sure content shared is on-brand and always in Boden’s witty and grounded tone of voice
- Instrumental in running our quarterly and annual employee surveys, working with the People Team to ensure action plans and outcomes are communicated effectively with everyone
- A wealth of experience working in a similar Internal Communications role, preferably in a similar fast-paced environment where you’ve been used to rolling your sleeves up to get things done
- Excellent writing and proof-reading skills with the ability to turn complex messages into clear, consistent communications, tailored to different audiences (with a little Boden charm and wit thrown in)
- A natural ability to build lasting relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels, as well as external agencies
- A creative mindset and bright ideas. You won’t be afraid to try new ways of doing things to improve performance, applying your creative ideas in a practical way
If you like working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll love your career with us!