Website Cancer Research UK
Internal Communications Advisor, Cancer Research UK
Up to £28,000 – £33,000 per annum inclusive + excellent benefits
Closing date: 13 December 2018.
Location: Office-based – London or Oxford, or home-based (Please note, the post-holder must be located within reasonable commute to London and Oxford as regular travel will be expected)
Permanent, full time – 35 hours
CRUK has many great stories to tell, campaigns for our staff to get behind, and a compelling strategy to be aligned to.
We’re looking for a brilliant Internal Communications Specialist to deliver charity-wide communications and events that inform, engage, motivate and inspire our staff. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Internal Communications and Engagement Team, supporting an employee population of over 3,500 staff across CRUK.
- Help us find and share inspiring stories
- Support teams across the charity to develop and deliver effective and engaging internal communications plans for projects, campaigns and events
- Lead on producing some of our regular communications, and improving our internal channels
- Help build, develop and support our network of internal communications specialists across the charity
- Help us innovate and improve our systems and processes
- Lead on ensuring our internal communications align with and champion the CRUK brand
To take on this exciting role, you’ll:
- Have proven experience in effective internal communications delivery, and a passion for internal communications
- Be a great writer, with good attention to detail
- Be an organised self-starter, who is calm under pressure
Have experience of managing and delivering engaging employee events
Have a team player approach to resolving issues and finding creative solutions to problems
Click here for a full job description: https://view.publitas.com/cancer-research-uk-2/internal-communications-specialist-role-profile/
*Please note that this role is known internally as Internal Communications Specialist.
Closing Date: 13th December 2018, 23:55pm
Do not delay, apply today!
At CRUK we value diversity and we’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner.
Please note, from 2019, our head office will be relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.