Internal Communications and Change, Senior Manager, Enthuse
Salary: Circa £40-000 – £50,000 with 25 days holiday
Closing date: 27 July 2021
Location: Greater Manchester.
Can you see yourself working for Enthuse?
We’re a boutique agency in South Manchester (Sale) and are looking for the perfect person to take on a senior role looking after our wonderful clients and helping us to grow the business further.
We offer our clients a professional internal and change communication service to help improve employee engagement and we’ve been lucky enough to work with some amazing clients over the last six years, including Kellogg, wilko and the Royal Lancers Regimental Association.
We’re a small team so finding the right cultural-fit will be really important. We’re busy and hardworking but we don’t run around stressing. We all like to keep a calm head, get the work done to a high standard and we all support each other when we go through the inevitable peaks in workload.
Because we’re a small team, we want someone who can work in the office for several days each week, but we’re flexible and all have days where we work from home too.
As this is a senior role, if you’re the perfect person, you’ll have excellent and broad experience of internal communications, employee engagement and change communications. Change management experience would also be beneficial.
You’ll be working with a variety of clients from different industries and their own unique cultures and you’ll need to be confident in analysing their business problems, offering expert advice and recommending strategic and creative solutions.
Also, because we’re small and have a range of experience across the team, we all get fully involved and see our projects through from beginning to end – from putting the strategy together at the start through to delivering the tactical solutions.
And finally, we hope it goes without saying that you’ll be naturally enthusiastic!
The salary will be circa £40-000 – £50,000 with 25 days holiday.
Here’s what we’ll need you to do…
Main purpose of the role
- To be an Enthuse Communications expert in internal and change communications and employee engagement by providing a professional and excellent service to clients where the best interests of employees of the client are always the main focus and so that all agreed project objectives and targets are met, and employees are engaged.
- To contribute to the growth and success of Enthuse Communications by proactively marketing the services of the business to existing and potential clients by being a positive advocate, contributing to and executing the marketing plan and helping to generate ideas for new services and products so that Enthuse Communications can continue to fulfil its vision for everyone to love their job and feel happy to be at work.
Carry out the following responsibilities to a high standard
- Leading client projects from brief through to delivery; managing campaigns, resources, the client relationship and accountable for the quality of outputs, monitoring and evaluation and client satisfaction
- Working with senior leaders and being their trusted advisor
- Advising clients on best employee engagement and internal comms and change comms practices
- Generating strategy and creative ideas to respond to client briefs
- Facilitating workshops with clients
- Producing and approving high quality content
- Managing budgets and time
- New business development
- Contribuing to Enthuse marketing:
- blogs, case studies
- social media
- traditional marketing (offline)
The following are the skills, knowledge and behaviours required to fulfil the role. Where an individual in the role has gaps in their skills, knowledge or behaviour, on-the-job coaching will be provided to help the individual to develop and live up to the expectations of the role.
In addition, the individual will also be expected to self-reflect on their own development and progress, and plan and undertake their own personal development through reading, research and having a positive and enthusiastic attitude to developing and gaining experience.
- Express thoughts, opinions and expert advice with clarity, confidence and professionalism
- Write copy that is creative, accurate, grammatically correct, and in the tone of voice and style required
- Think strategically as well as creatively and tactically
- Think critically in order to assess information, solve problems and provide expert advice
- Generate creative ideas
- Produce presentation materials
- Deliver presentations eloquently and confidently
- Build relationships with people from a diverse range of backgrounds and able to influence them
- Organise and project manage a busy workload and accurate time keeping
- Experienced in briefing and working with designers, videographers, event producers etc.
- Research experience, for example running focus groups, delivering surveys and interpreting employee engagement survey results and insights
- Employee Engagement Theory
- Internal Communications and Change Communication industry
- Employee communication best practice: face-to-face, online, print and audio/broadcast
- Change Management Theory
- Leadership behaviours and best practice
- Enthuse Communications processes and ways of working
- Marketing theory and best practice
- Online and digital marketing theory and best practice
- Live the Enthuse values
- Attitude: enthusiastic, positive, professional, approachable, responsive, willing/can-do, collaborative
- Take the initiative and able to work independently
- Organise time effectively and work efficiently
- Show respect to everyone, include everyone and embrace diversity
- Maintain composure in a stressful situation
- Enjoy working in a small team
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 2 August 2021.